News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ejgirls89

Member Name: ejgirls89
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Another Legally Blonde on Tour Question?  Feb 19 2009, 02:27:18 PM
Nick stopped giving out the dates because they said it affected ticket sales. You might try calling the theater the day of, but otherwise you'll find out before the show. Sorry! I think the tour cast is actually really good, but it's different than the Broadway cast.
re: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - THE VIDEO GAME (I wish this thread were a joke..  Jan 14 2009, 10:38:39 PM
Yero, how about a karaoke type thing, with Broadway songs? That would be neat, you could have like some from Wicked, Sweeney Todd, Mary Poppins, South Pacific etc. That would be intersting to see.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

re: Laura bell bundy january 13th  Jan 14 2009, 10:25:50 PM
Me?
No, I went to two different cities - once I was at school and lived in that city and then I was on vacation at home and live in the city it came to - it was actually pure luck.

re: Laura bell bundy january 13th  Jan 14 2009, 10:20:38 PM
I don't think any of the cities I went to had becky on it. One of them might have, I can't remember though. Do you think they have programs at the Kennedy Center because they stayed there for an extended period of time?
re: Legally Blonde Tour (with LBB) Review/ Questions/ News/ Round up?  Jan 14 2009, 10:13:15 PM
Oh, I didnt know that! I think shes the 1st elle u/s and the 2nd margot u/s [and Rhiannon was the 2nd elle u/s]
re: Legally Blonde Tour (with LBB) Review/ Questions/ News/ Round up?  Jan 14 2009, 10:08:52 PM
Thanks for the great review! :) There have been a lot of changes in the tour, including the 'S' in woods spelled with a bag. I'm glad Becky is still with them, was she on crutches? Was everyone really stressed out? I'll try to answer some of your questions:

A- Alex Ellis is the Margot u/s, not Lauren. Lauren is just the Elle u/s.
B- I assume its because she is doing the show. Becky will be great, though!
C- I think because its a job, and its not for a year, but only for six

re: Laura bell bundy january 13th  Jan 14 2009, 09:59:57 PM
I don't want to start a new thread, and I can't find the other one? but Laura Bell just posted this on myspace:

I will be in the Legally Blonde Tour for the next 6 weeks.

Lauren Zakrin & I will be sharing the part of Elle. I will be in the night performaces from the 13th to the 17th. Then I head to Las Vegas on the 18th for the Miss Amercia Pageant, and return to the Legally Blonde Tour on the 27th.

Get Well Becky & enjoy the rest!

xo
LBB

re: Laura Bell Bundy to Join LEGALLY BLONDE Tour as Temporary Replacement  Jan 11 2009, 11:10:49 AM
theres a new post in the blog about everything written here i believe...

http://legallyblondetour.blogspot.com/

re: Laura Bell Bundy to Join LEGALLY BLONDE Tour as Temporary Replacement  Jan 10 2009, 10:48:57 PM
So Laura Bell and Lauren are switching off for the next six weeks! Ah! Good Luck to both of them :)
re: Becky Gulsvig breaks toe, Lauren Zakrin Elle for two weeks, and also th  Jan 10 2009, 07:41:12 PM
all of these understudies remind me of the bway show...but im honestly amazed at how theyre all handling this!!
re: Rhiannon Hansen out of LB tour for month!  Jan 2 2009, 11:36:23 PM
Becky hasn't called out yet, and seems to be going strong. props to her!!

Alex was actually a really amazing Margot. I was skeptical at first, because my favorite Margot will always be Annaleigh, but I saw Alex when Rhiannon was out for a weekend, and she rocked it. Hit every part, and is a fabulous singer!

Tiffany is also great and I'm so excited shes joining the cast. Stacey leaves on Sunday I think? And Amber will fill in from then on.

re: Legally Blonde tour: worth seeing?  Nov 11 2008, 03:18:19 PM
its definitley just on the tour, but its weird i didnt notice it before!! i noticed all the other lyric changes of course because i used to have to have the dvd on to fall asleep at night [i cant sleep in silence!]
re: Legally Blonde tour: worth seeing?  Nov 11 2008, 02:29:25 PM
the opening is just them running around getting everything ready, and when margot [rhiannon] starts singing the PMS girls are standing at a table with all the delta nu's behind them.

ps: did anyone notice the 'i grew up in the roxbury slums' turned into 'dorchester slums' ?? i didnt notice it until boston (i saw it 3 times in rhode island)

re: Legally Blonde tour: worth seeing?  Nov 11 2008, 08:07:42 AM
I saw becky as an understudy last year, and didnt love her solely for the fact that it wasnt LBB. Ive seen the tour now four times, and I think she plays a fantastic Elle, so much better [no pun intended] than some of the other leads that have been on recently in the broadway show...

NJJ is great, the PMS girls are one of the highlights for me because i loooove courtney [and crystal & rhiannon!] and Ven as the UPS guy is amazing too [although I loved Spencer, who was the understudy thi

re: When did it become acceptable for the audience to scream during a perfo  Nov 10 2008, 09:48:41 AM
When a UPS man comes on in a tight outfit and p*rno music is playing.
re: Review - LEGALLY BLONDE Tour - Buffalo 10/18  Oct 24 2008, 07:16:42 AM
And the whole scene with Elle studying for her LSATs went out the window for me because there were shirtless men on stage, lol.

the wholeeeee scene of this im trying to pay attention to the delta nu's but i always find myself staring at Ven!

re: Review - LEGALLY BLONDE Tour - Buffalo 10/18  Oct 23 2008, 12:49:07 PM
response to the screw ups: i didnt see anything major, but here are a few things from providence:

1st night (preview night) they had the flag all twisted so you couldnt see the faces

these are really little things:

when rhiannon responds to bruiser shes supposed to say 'the old valley mill? ooh sorry the old valley mall!' but she said mall twice and lauren forgot a line in omigod you guys when they say not once ever has he hit on me, lauren is supposed to say 'shut up!

re: Legally Blonde FINAL PERFORMANCE  Oct 22 2008, 07:22:34 PM
i LOVE that video. hilarious!
re: legally blonde running time  Oct 22 2008, 09:40:14 AM
yep its almost exactly 2 hr 30 min (the tour) :) and if you want to stage door it, its normally about 10 minutes or less til they come out, depending
re: Farewell Legally Blonde  Oct 19 2008, 08:01:16 AM
i hope you all come back with some stories from tonights show :)

this show made me so happy...and it connected me with some new friends who are now some of my best friends <3 so, i dont care if people laugh at me because of this, but in a way it changed my life.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You