News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TobyRagg

TobyRagg Profile Photo
Member Name: TobyRagg
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: TKTS
 Aug 21 2007, 10:18:07 PM
thank you for the advice double time.
re: TKTS
 Aug 21 2007, 09:54:40 PM
Thanks for the help coolkid. TKTS help?
TKTS
 Aug 21 2007, 09:40:14 PM
I did a search so please don't rip me a new one, anyhoo I was wondering if someone could show me where I can see the most recent shows listed on TKTS. Is it crazy to ask if Mary Poppins would be on the list? Any help would be great, thanks.
re: Looks like Roger Bart is back as Leo
 May 16 2006, 01:57:01 AM
a very good friend of mine is in the producers and he said that, yes hunter is leaving and roger is coming in but hunter is coming back in the fall/winter time.
re: The most times you've seen a show
 Jan 16 2006, 11:36:27 PM
being that i worked at the fords center for 2 years, i saw ragtime over 200 times (not by choice, but i do love the show) but ive seen les mis 9 wicked 13 rent 19. where is my life?
re: Sweeney Todd Question
 Jan 16 2006, 09:26:38 PM
He plays the violin, keyboard, and clarinet.
It's Official!!---Diana Degarmo is new Penny
 Jan 16 2006, 09:24:35 PM
http://www.broadway.com/Gen/Buzz_Story.aspx?ci=523821
re: Sweeney Todd Question
 Jan 16 2006, 07:36:38 PM
The beggar woman *spoiler* (Sweeney's wife)
re: fav bway actor moment off the stage
 Jan 15 2006, 11:54:44 PM
i love harvey in mrs. doubtfire.
re: Once again, any understudies in Sweeney lately?
 Jan 14 2006, 12:49:05 AM
I was there at this evenings performance and everybody was there. Although, I did notice Patti coughing every so ofter in the back.
re: sweeney todd rush?
 Jan 12 2006, 10:25:22 PM
im planning on seeing sweeney todd tomorrow night, however i dont want to play full price...what time should i get to tkts?(it was on the board yesterday) ooor would my better bet be doing rush? and if i were to do that what time should i get there?
re: Mo Rocca and Cats on Conan...
 Jan 11 2006, 01:49:29 AM
reeally? He had me. I mean he knew the words to the songs and a lot of the names of the cats.

Mo Rocca and Cats on Conan...
 Jan 11 2006, 01:34:35 AM
I was just watching Conan O'Brien interview Mo Rocca, he was talking about his experience and obssession when he saw Cats for the first time. (He practically sang a bit of every song) He was saying how Rum Tum Tugger climbed up to him in the mezz and sang to his face. When he got home (I believe he said Maryland, I could be wrong) he wrote a letter to every single cast member and wore his cat sweatshirt to school. No one responded, so him and a friend looked up the cast in the new york city pho
re: Stage Dooring
 Jan 10 2006, 06:11:24 PM
How has the stagedoor been for the Odd Couple? I'm going tomorrow night.
re: Phantom Phestivities
 Jan 9 2006, 10:55:13 PM
What other big names were there?

re: Ambulances at POTO?
 Jan 9 2006, 10:13:37 PM
somebody hold me.
re: Checked IBDB for opening nights on your birthday?
 Jan 9 2006, 09:19:57 PM
10/19
As for birthdays...John Lithgow, Jennifer Holiday, Chris Kattan, Annie Golden, Robert Reed

As for Opening Nights...Othello, The Miracle Worker, Hello, Dolly!, Anything Goes, aaaaaaand Tony Bennent in Concert!!! Woo-hoo!!! just to name a few.

re: Curtain!
 Jan 9 2006, 09:02:33 PM
I vaguely remember it...but the curtain from Dance of the Vampire looked great, there were a lot of skulls I think, anyway it was visually fantastic. Also, Cats curtain with the cat eyes. haha Cats and Dance of the Vampire!
re: CONGRATS TO PHANTOM!!!!
 Jan 9 2006, 03:28:56 AM
haha...what an image!
re: CONGRATS TO PHANTOM!!!!
 Jan 9 2006, 02:40:10 AM
Agreed wickedfreak...i dont understand why someone like that would click on a thread that says "CONGRATS TO PHANTOM!!!" just to post something like that. This is a friendly broadway message board, its unfortunate there are people like this who have to degrade a broadway show that has ran for 18+ years, its a rarity for a great show to last so long nowadays. So many shows have closed too quickly. Congrats to the cast and creators! I also can't imagine broadway without the phantom marquee.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You