News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for xheybails

Member Name: xheybails
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

For Sale - Ticket for Wicked Tonight (2/28)
 Feb 28 2019, 05:31:28 PM
I have one extra ticket for Wicked tonight, Orchestra Row O in the center. $30 or best offer!
New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 Feb 12 2019, 10:34:51 AM

tja928 said: "xheybails said: "the new tour glinda is someone who has done it before! contrary to previous rumors though it is NOT hayley, much as i’d be thrilled if she came back to the show."

Hmmm....well that’d also rule out the Ali guess. Might AJC be coming back to the tour?
"

definitely not ajc!

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 Feb 12 2019, 01:31:19 AM
the new tour glinda is someone who has done it before! contrary to previous rumors though it is NOT hayley, much as i’d be thrilled if she came back to the show.
Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
 Feb 5 2019, 11:38:58 AM

ACL2006 said: "xheybails said: "ACL2006 said: "xheybails said: "emily koch did not cover stephanie actually, she was still on the tour until mid-january - after sara had started. molly was on in stephanie’s track while she was jenna in december. i’d love for them to bring emily in but i don’t believe that is happening."

Koch came in during the tour's two week hiatus around Christmas and then went back on tour.

Feb 4 2019, 06:42:23 PM

ACL2006 said: "xheybails said: "emily koch did not cover stephanie actually, she was still on the tour until mid-january - after sara had started. molly was on in stephanie’s track while she was jenna in december. i’d love for them to bring emily in but i don’t believe that is happening."

Koch came in during the tour's two week hiatus around Christmas and then went back on tour.
"

not that it’s a big deal but s

Feb 4 2019, 04:54:03 PM

emily koch did not cover stephanie actually, she was still on the tour until mid-january - after sara had started. molly was on in stephanie’s track while she was jenna in december. i’d love for them to bring emily in but i don’t believe that is happening.

Laurel Harris Wicked
 Jan 7 2019, 07:40:15 PM

mailhandler777 said: "xheybails said: "just to clarify, as the person who actually HAS seen laurel as elphaba the most of anyone, and as the person who has been to 19 out 20 of her performances this contract..."

Didn't realize you saw her OVER30x which is only way to be the person that HAS seen Laurel the most as Elphaba. And I know for a fact you only saw her on Broadway and that she hasnt even done 30 shows in both of her Broadway contracts. Thanks

Laurel Harris Wicked
 Jan 7 2019, 01:54:46 AM
just to clarify, as the person who actually HAS seen laurel as elphaba the most of anyone, and as the person who has been to 19 out 20 of her performances this contract...

YES, your best chance of seeing laurel is a weekend matinee, usually a saturday but also sometimes a sunday. she has gone on a few evening performances as well, but usually only when jess has been sick or has had a personal day.

but just for fun, laurel has done 4 weekday performances (when jess had an ear i

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You