News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thewizloveschen

Member Name: thewizloveschen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: T.R. KNIGHT ON ELLEN 10/13
 Oct 12 2009, 09:38:33 PM
I just saw him in Parade at the Mark Taper in Los Angeles. I can't wait to see an interview with him, after seeing him perform live.
re: Lea Michele as Elphaha
 Oct 10 2009, 05:19:11 PM
Well either way, it's still a quote from the movie to me
re: Carol Channing is a National Treasure.
 Oct 10 2009, 04:53:41 PM
I think the only better clip is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6g929abIrs
re: Lea Michele as Elphaha
 Oct 10 2009, 04:49:22 PM
blaxx! I hope that is a Legally Blonde reference
re: Top 10 Favorite Sopranos?
 Sep 29 2009, 06:31:56 PM
Kristin is and will always be my #1 favorite!!!

Kristin Chenoweth
Celia Keenan-Bolger
Katie Clarke (LOVE LOVE LOVE her)
Julie Andrews
Jane Powell
Kathryn Grayson
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Judy Kuhn
Christine Ebersole
Lauren Kennedy

re: Gantry: A Musical
 Sep 27 2009, 10:32:12 PM
I would love if someone could send me a copy of the demo as well! Anything would be much appreciated!
re: Mamma Who Bore Me (Reprise) on Tour
 Nov 13 2008, 01:30:56 AM
Seriously!? Hearing the tour cast on youtube or whtever is SO different than seeing them live! If you have not seen them in person then you are really missing out! The tour cast, has the talent, passion and camaraderie to pull you into the show night after night! And yes I can say that, having seen them 3 nights while they were in Oregon!
re: Hamlet 2?
 Sep 25 2008, 02:29:44 PM
Okay so I have to agree! While I didn't like the movie all that much (obviously) I REALLY enjoyed seeing some actors from SA... that was awesome!
re: Hamlet 2?
 Sep 25 2008, 02:42:45 AM
This film was a HUGE letdown! The trailers did a great disservice to the movie it's self by taking primarily every funny moment and leaving nothing for the audience to enjoy during the film. The acting was forgettable and the story was long and dull. I only wish I had fallen asleep, at least I would have enjoyed myself.
Broadway stars on the Small Screen.
 Sep 15 2008, 03:10:30 AM
I was reading a thread about Heidi Blickenstaff in a Nationwide Ins. commercial, and I recently saw a commercial featuring Barret Foa (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), and I was wondering if any of you knew of any other Bway stars that were in commercials that we might have seen!?

re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
 Sep 15 2008, 03:07:19 AM
vfd88: I was TOTALLY thinking that when I watched the video! HAHA

I think she is WONDERFUL! and I really hope that she makes gets more recognition!

re: Official Shrek The Musical Thread
 Aug 24 2008, 02:03:22 AM
I hate to be obnoxious but... sadly no one sent me a link or anything since I asked for help finding the shrek demo CD...

so I suppose this is me asking once again... if anyone would be so kind as to PM where I could find the Shrek Demo CD I would appreciate is VERY much!

David Beckham Musical
 Aug 20 2008, 03:06:01 PM
I just read on the BroadayWorld Home Page that there is talk of a musical production of the life of David Beckham according to People Magazine...

If this is true... I am sorry Broadway, please forgive us.

re: Official Shrek The Musical Thread
 Aug 20 2008, 02:13:26 AM
Would someone please PM me the demo or a link to a file sharing website... thanks!

Much appreciated!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You