pixeltracker

Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!

Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!

TulitaPepsi Profile Photo
TulitaPepsi
#1Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 10:19am

"I NEVER HAD CUSTOM CAR INSURANCE!!!
"Wheeeeeeeee!!!"

"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#2re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 10:30am

Love, love, love her.

vfd88 Profile Photo
vfd88
#2re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 11:20am

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that Heidi is playing someone named Sue?

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#3re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 11:50am

I love Heidi so much and this will having me smiling all day!

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

ashley0139
#5re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 2:52pm

She is adorable. I love it.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Pocketsquared Fanadu Profile Photo
Pocketsquared Fanadu
#6re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 3:33pm

OMG thanks for posting this! Wonder Robbie and I were at Broadway on Broadway today and we were both saying that we needed to see this commercial! So funny.

The last vampire is the mother of all vampires and that is the vampire of despair. It'll wake you up at 4am to say things like: Who do you think you are kidding? You look like a fool! No matter how hard you try, you'll never be good enough! Why is it that if some dude walked up to me on the subway platform and said these things, I'd think he was a mentally ill as-h-le, but if the vampire inside my head says it,It's the voice of reason! DIE VAMPIRE, DIE--[SUSAN in tos]

glitterandjazzhands Profile Photo
glitterandjazzhands
#7re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 5:03pm

Haha. She's hilarious. re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#8re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 5:30pm

I saw this a few days ago. I almost missed it... I thought it was her!

::bust a move::

Trekkie2
#9re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 5:42pm

Wow, that's sooooooo funny! I'm glad she's getting a bit of national exposer. She's amazing.

"I think of avant-garde as downtown shows where you rub waffles and chocolate on yourself."- Hunter Bell

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#10re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 7:22pm

Heidi rocks!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

christhefish Profile Photo
christhefish
#11re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 7:26pm

oh the things we do for money, I love Heidi.

RentBoy86
#12re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/14/08 at 7:27pm

The first thing I said after coming out of [Title of Show] ( I thought it was brilliant, btw) was that I would listen to Heidi sing anything! What a beautiful voice! Someone get her a CD!!!!!

mormonophobic Profile Photo
mormonophobic
#14re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 12:17am

I love me some Heidi! She even makes an insurance commercial look fun.

goldenstate5
#15re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 1:00am

Does Nationwide air commercials on the west coast, because I haven't seen this one yet. Because I know if I did, I'd immediately exclaim "HOLY CRAP IT'S HEIDI BLICKENSTAFF!!" at the top of my lungs. If it becomes popular enough, Hunter and Jeff should find a way to reference it in the show somehow...

bwaylover85
#16re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 1:03am

so obsessed with heidi!

thewizloveschen
#17re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 3:07am

vfd88: I was TOTALLY thinking that when I watched the video! HAHA

I think she is WONDERFUL! and I really hope that she makes gets more recognition!
Updated On: 9/15/08 at 03:07 AM

broadwayjim42
#18re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 7:35am

I saw this a week or two ago at 6:30 am at my partner's house and was screaming and jumping as much as she does in the commercial.

Of course, me saying "That's Heidi" means nothing to someone (partner) who'd had his fill of the cast album in the car the day before.

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#19re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 10:06am

i like it almost as much as Tonya Pinkin's commercial, for whatever that product is....

was Heidi the one in SPEECH & DEBATE or was that Susan? whichever it was, girl could ACT!

Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."

Pocketsquared Fanadu Profile Photo
Pocketsquared Fanadu
#20re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 10:12am

"There are so many vampires, inside, outside, and NATIONWIDE, it helps to recognize them with this vampire hunting guide..."

The last vampire is the mother of all vampires and that is the vampire of despair. It'll wake you up at 4am to say things like: Who do you think you are kidding? You look like a fool! No matter how hard you try, you'll never be good enough! Why is it that if some dude walked up to me on the subway platform and said these things, I'd think he was a mentally ill as-h-le, but if the vampire inside my head says it,It's the voice of reason! DIE VAMPIRE, DIE--[SUSAN in tos]

Wanna Be A Foster
#21re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 10:16am

TxTwoStep, Susan was the one in SPEECH & DEBATE.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#22re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 10:18am

thanx, i shouldn't confuse them, and was too lazy to Google it. Susan was great, not singing a note, in two roles in that. LOVE that play.

Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."

Wanna Be A Foster
#23re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 10:19am

I loved SPEECH & DEBATE, too. That play was a joy.

-Kad

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#24re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 10:27am

yes, and when i see the young female lead in that L&O episode, i marvel anew. Wonder why it never transferred?

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#25re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/15/08 at 9:18pm

I JUST saw it & knew it was her!

tonytonytony Profile Photo
tonytonytony
#26re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
Posted: 9/17/08 at 2:45pm

Luv Love LOVE Heidi B! Saw (Title of Show) two weeks ago and it was amahhhzing! She is a true joy on stage! And when she opened her shirt - - - NOW IF THAT's Not worth the price of admission!

Videos