News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Angel Dumott Schunard

Member Name: Angel Dumott Schunard
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: LENNON Plea
 Sep 11 2005, 08:51:57 PM
Why do you guys care if they think that Lennon is great, that people should go see it, or that it is about peace? When you guys said that telling people to go see Lennon would not make anyone go see it, tagiunagi proved you wrong, and you continued with the bothering. Whats the problem here?
favorite play
 Jul 27 2005, 05:25:50 PM
What is everyone's favorite straight play. I am looking for some good things to read for the summer and I figured I should read some plays. I'm sorry if this has been posted before, I searched and couldn't find anything.

Oh and what are some essentials that everyone should read. I'm looking to expand my knowledge on theatre as a whole. Thank you in advance.

re: worst high school production EVER..
 May 9 2005, 03:47:35 PM
MY FAIR LADY at my school... soon to be the worst show put on in history.
Gospel at Columnus?
 May 7 2005, 12:21:16 AM
Has anyone seen or listen to this? Is it worth buying?
re: Musicals that SHOULDN'T be done in high schools...but have...
 May 2 2005, 11:29:53 PM
"I saw Godspell at my alma mater. But, last year I heard they did Cabaret. This is a Catholic High School. I did not go but cannot imagine how they pulled it off."

I'll PM you, but what school are you talking about?

About Doubt...
 Apr 7 2005, 11:43:13 PM
I am sorry I could not do a search or go on the website because the internet has not let me go on certain websites lately, so I will just ask you guys: Is the original cast still in Doubt? And for how long, because I have read that they are truly amazing and I am dying to check it out. Thanks again!
re: songs for trio's
 Apr 1 2005, 11:22:01 PM
look in the Falsettos. There are some great trios in them.
re: NY Voice Teachers
 Apr 1 2005, 10:46:24 PM
http://www.mckenziemusicstudio.com/
Reegan McKenzie. I go to her for voice lessons, I love this woman so much. She knows everything there is to know about theatre, singing, the vocal chords, etc. She is located in NJ (very close to NYC) and charges $30/1 half hour. GO!

edit: Oh and she is a great opera singer, and directs several operas a year. Her brother is Mark Delavan (He performs in several operas a year at the Met. Last January, he was in Sweeney Todd with Elaine Paige.).

re: Vital Theatre Cabaret?
 Mar 29 2005, 03:52:43 PM
I'll be there, I think not this weekend, but the next. I love Cabaret
Vital Theatre Cabaret?
 Mar 28 2005, 11:50:34 PM
I live in the tri-state area and am dying to see a live production of Cabaret. Has anyone seen the Off-Off Broadway production of Cabaret at the Vital Theatre? I found it while looking through shows at theatermania.com
Kiss of the Spider Woman
 Mar 8 2005, 11:21:24 PM
Should I buy this? I love Cabaret and Chicago. Which is the best recording?
re: Jesus vs. Jesus
 Mar 8 2005, 10:52:37 PM
Wait, how was Godspell offensive to a Muslim?
re: Carnegie Mellon Acceptance Tips
 Mar 1 2005, 05:16:21 PM
VoiceofReason, do you know an Erin? She has brown hair and an amazing and sort of raspy voice.
re: Carnegie Mellon Acceptance Tips
 Feb 28 2005, 07:27:11 PM
Did anyone go to the CMU Pre-College Program for Musical Theatre? My friend went last summer and loved it. I really want to go the summer before my senior year.
Little Women Student Rush
 Feb 24 2005, 10:38:20 PM
Has anyone tried for the Little Women student rush? When would be the best time to go for tickets, I would like to go to the Saturday matinee. How available are they, usually? Thanks in advance.
re: Best Role For a Young Male or Female To Play
 Feb 13 2005, 09:46:47 PM
I'm sorry, by young I mean under 18...
Best Role For a Young Male or Female To Play
 Feb 13 2005, 09:41:34 PM
What do you believe is the best role in a musical for a young male to play? Female?

I saw a high school production of Cabaret, and after seeing it, I think that every young girl should play Sally Bowles. For male, I'm not sure...

re: Have You Ever Felt Ripped Off After Seeing A Show?
 Feb 1 2005, 03:58:33 PM
I was very disappointed by HAIRSPRAY. I kept waiting for something to blow me away or impress me. It was nothing special.
Should I Give It Another Shot?
 Jan 30 2005, 06:23:18 PM
I've rented Hedwig and the Angry Inch recently and was not at all impressed. I thought it was bizarre and stupid, overall. I really want to like this musical, so should I buy the cast recording? I have only heard great things about it, so I want to give it another shot. What do you guys think?
re: Falsettos
 Jan 20 2005, 07:12:45 PM
Thanks for the input. Should I buy them seperately, or get the album that puts them together?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You