News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jenniferlyn

jenniferlyn Profile Photo
Member Name: jenniferlyn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Word of Mouth Gone??
 Aug 11 2013, 08:45:35 PM
Speaking of word of mouth, I did see this other site where you can review shows. Has anyone else heard of broadwayaudience.com
Jeremy Jordan nude scene
 Jan 7 2013, 11:39:46 PM
Those bubbles to cover him were so thin. I didn't think there was any reason for him to be nude.
Jeremy Jordan nude scene
 Jan 7 2013, 11:34:27 PM
For Buck's death scene, the actors were handed packets of the fake blood that they busted open against them while the lights were down.
Jeremy Jordan in Newsies
 Aug 24 2012, 12:18:16 PM
@Kelly2 - I'm sorry you feel that my "stalker photo" as you say stabs my credibility in the foot. I'm not going to go back and forth with you about this. I hope Jeremy is in the show when you attend.

@loliveve - Thank you and good memory :)

Jeremy Jordan in Newsies
 Aug 23 2012, 09:02:01 PM
JohnyBroadway - Thank you, I didn't know that. It's strange considering they should probably know the job description of an alternate. At least I know where it came from now.
Jeremy Jordan in Newsies
 Aug 23 2012, 08:54:27 PM
Jeremy certainly doesn't want to miss shows and he isn't missing them because he's exhausted. I've seen him do shows exhausted as well as sick to the point where he should be resting. I've seen him come into Newsies so tired and still put on a great show. He comes out to stage door 90% of the time to sign for fans and take pictures which isn't part of the job requirement.
Just because Smash sets a schedule it doesn't mean it won't be changed at the last minute or run longer than originally s

Jeremy Jordan in Newises
 Jul 22 2012, 05:43:34 PM
Smash only films Monday-Friday so Jeremy should be in every weekend (with the exception of September 5-16 since he's getting married). NEWSIES is in the process of hiring a standby for Jack Kelly while Jeremy is filming Smash since he will be missing some shows due to filming.

Jennifer

Looks Like Jeremy Jordan Is Doing NEWSIES
 Jan 2 2012, 07:55:10 PM
Not a surprise, probably one of the worst kept "secrets" so far, but I am happy about it. It's awesome to see Jeremy smile all the time :)

I'm curious about emilyfaye48's question too, has anyone else originated two roles in one season? I would think so, but I'm not sure.

Jeremy Jordan stars in NEWSIES !
 Dec 19 2011, 08:58:06 AM
JP2 -It's a known fact that you have no love for Jeremy Jordan and it's for no reason, you met him one time outside of Rock of Ages and have had nothing to say nice about him ever since. And I know what you're thinking right now "you're just bias cause you love Jeremy" Yes, I do love Jeremy, he's one of the nicest actors I've ever met. Take a look at the count on his fan page or his followers on twitter. We get it, you don't like him and it's fine, but I'm sick and tired of you picking on him ev
Bonnie & Clyde
 Nov 30 2011, 11:00:54 PM
MillieDillmount it hasn't changed too much, just a few song cuts and staging. Everything is basically the same.
Bonnie & Clyde
 Nov 30 2011, 10:20:27 PM
I've seen the show numerous times already and every single time I can't wait to go back, I saw it in Sarasota as well. I'm so thrilled it's finally on Broadway. I'm completely addicted to the demo and I'm so excited the cast album is being recorded December 5 and will most likely be released in January :)
I can talk about this show all day and there is not a weak link in the cast, everyone at the theatre and in the cast is so nice.
I will be going again very soon!

Jeremy Jordan playing Jack Kelly in Papermill's Newsies
 Jul 20 2011, 09:23:20 PM
So looking forward to seeing JJ in Newsies and then in Bonnie & Clyde.

Nice of BWW to "write an article"

re: Photo Coverage: New TONY Takes the Stage in WEST SIDE STORY!
 Dec 23 2009, 11:37:41 PM
I'm a huge Jeremy fan and saw him on his first night. All I can say is wow, that boy can sing and act. I'm looking forward to him getting more and more into the role as time goes on. His best vocals were definitely on Maria. I have to go back soon to see him with Josefina as she was on vacation his first week so I saw Jeremy with Haley.
re: Jeremy Jordan to be the Tony alternate in WSS....
 Nov 19 2009, 10:44:49 AM
I'm so excited for Jeremy. He will be great as Tony. He stars on December 16.

Jeremy will play Tony Wednesday evenings and Saturday matinees. Matt Hydzik will play Tony for the other 6 performances.

Jeremy also runs his own fan page and twitter so any information on those accounts posted by him are him.

Derek Keeling solo Feinstein's concert
 Sep 9 2009, 03:11:24 PM
I haven't seen this posted here yet...

Derek Keeling (most recently seen as Danny Zuko in Grease on Broadway) will be doing his very first solo concert at Feinstein's on Sunday, September 20. Brandi Burkhardt will also be a special guest.

re: Disney On Broadway Exclusive: Download 'Her Voice' Ballad by Drew Seele
 Jun 26 2009, 10:03:19 AM
Drew sings the original version in the show, not this one. He's definitely the WRONG person to play Prince Eric. I can't wait for Sean Palmer to come back.
re: James Barbour is in Tale!
 Jun 21 2009, 12:45:49 AM
CyCoSpAz2 - Brandi Burkhardt is out of Mamma Mia from June 19-25 because she's in London :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You