News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for withoutyou08

withoutyou08 Profile Photo
Member Name: withoutyou08
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FINALS: Hair vs. next to normal  Jun 6 2009, 12:57:34 PM
Hair- 37

Next to Normal- 39

re: So what are we all going to January 4th?  Dec 6 2008, 02:34:27 PM
dont worry wishing i'll be at 13 too. i havent gotten my ticket yet but this week is payweek!
re: Young Frankenstein  Dec 5 2008, 09:47:19 PM
you guys seriously gotta stop this lol. whats wrong with wanting to go to a last show? if you like a show wats wrong with that? is it to fan-girl/boyish for you? aw poor baby. cry me a river. i would think you would want to go to last shows because the performers will be giving it their all and alot of the shows big fans will be there. because you think its a bad show you try to make this dude feel like an idiot? piss off bro. have fun at young frankenstein man, im still not sure what show i w
re: Is there a student rush for GYPSY's final performance?  Dec 3 2008, 09:02:41 PM
i hope theres rush. i'm going at like 4 in the morning lmao i still probablly wont get tickets.
re: RUSH tickets for Gypsy: Time to arrive?  Dec 2 2008, 11:28:29 PM
i went this past saturday but it was thnxgvng weekend so the line started at like 8 probablly. the front row seats are good if you've seen the show before otherwise i'd say stay away from them especially if your short. im 6'2 and i still had trouble seeing. but if you like being that close like i do then go for it. its fun. and i used my card and they took it so its not cash only. and yea its 2 tickets per ID.
re: Liza Lottery Info  Dec 2 2008, 10:46:07 PM
lol probably the same time people line up for 10 a.m. rush tickets.
re: Rent Tour Cast Announced  Dec 2 2008, 09:58:22 PM
i agree justin would be great in ITH
re: In the Heights... dreams come true  Dec 2 2008, 09:20:07 PM
that was so cute! i loved that lol as everyone else i teared. that kid is my hero i love his videos lmao.
re: Wall E loves Broadway  Dec 1 2008, 09:59:36 PM
i bought wall-e on black friday at walmart for 10 bucks so thanks to this thread to remind me to watch it :]
re: Allie Mauzey and Marcie Dodd  Dec 1 2008, 09:43:31 PM
is the cast really that bad? i was planning on trying lottery this weekend lol. maybe ill hold off on that.
re: Embarrassed by 'fans'  Dec 1 2008, 11:30:42 AM
lmfao jordangirl i was thinking the same thing. im a big renthead but sometimes when i would go see the show some girls would really be out of control especailly at the stagedoor.
re: Rent Tour Cast Announced  Dec 1 2008, 11:24:20 AM
lexi looks like she'd make a great mimi but her singing could go either way. you never know guys she could be amazing in the role.
re: In The Heights Lotto  Nov 30 2008, 09:20:53 PM
i have tried for ith lottery twice and i lost both times and both times they had standing room. the view isnt amazing because of the overhang of the balcony but its better then nothing! lol. both times i went on a saturday night tho usually i would expect friday/saturday night shows to be sold out.
re: Gypsy Seating Question  Nov 29 2008, 10:50:13 PM
yea i was at there today to and i looked up and saw nobody up there. i thought that absolutly noone had bought tickets which would have been kind of wierd.
re: Any Plans for a Patti LuPone 'Gypsy' DVD?  Nov 29 2008, 10:46:28 PM
awesome! i was at the show this afternoon. i hope this gets some kind of conformation!
re: wicked the movie cast?  Nov 29 2008, 08:27:31 PM
And if Brittany Snow or Amy Adams can't sing the entirety of the Wicked score - who cares? Dub in someone who can. Or autotune it.

i agree. the who thing about this is that it is a movie. they can fix things they can change thigns and make them all to be at their full potential. i would say hell no to this if it were broadway cuz its live and you cant fix that. and i agree with kristen bell! she would be great.

re: 1 free tic ket to 'DUST' sunday night  Nov 28 2008, 10:09:21 PM
sorry nugget...mww messaged me 6 seconds before you. ticket is gone lol.
1 free tic ket to "DUST" sunday night  Nov 28 2008, 09:52:35 PM
free ticket! i can't go i have to work. i hate to see it go to waste.
re: Thanksgiving Weekend Rush - Gypsy  Nov 26 2008, 09:36:31 PM
thanks alot for the info guys. really appreciate it. hope i get front!
Thanksgiving Weekend Rush  Nov 26 2008, 11:02:44 AM
Hey, i've never rushed Thanksgiving weekend, and i know it's pretty busy. What time should i get to the Gypsy box office for rush tickets? I know they give out tickets all day, but i really want the front row. Thanks.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You