News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DaNciNgFairy291

Member Name: DaNciNgFairy291
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: 'Memphis' Lives in Us: The Official Love Thread
 Apr 16 2010, 08:56:11 PM
Does anyone know how rush has been lately? What's the latest I could get there for one ticket to the night show tomorrow (Saturday)?
re: Happy Sixth Birthday, AVENUE Q!
 Jul 31 2009, 04:47:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Avenue Q!!!

I'll be seeing you during Welcome Week at college.

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jul 23 2009, 02:12:48 PM
I wanna take my mom to see it. I think she'd like it, as well as cry her eyes out.
re: Saw Next to Normal again...
 Jul 23 2009, 02:09:37 PM
^^^I agree. But just having any change of view is a good idea. I saw it in the rear orch my first time and I really want front mezz or front orch for my next, I've done it at other shows. It changes everything.
re: Seeing Shows By Yourself
 Jul 22 2009, 10:55:13 PM
I meant Central Park at night, like going to see 12th Night or Hair last year, they didn't want to go at night, when the show got let out. That's what I mean. As long as I see people, I'm fine.

Eating alone is not that big of a deal, but I'm just putting my feelings out there at times.

Jul 22 2009, 07:51:49 PM
The only thing is I don't like eating alone, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Just read a newspaper or magazine.

I usually read things on my phone, but it's kinda like you're always surrounded by groups of friends, especially teenaged, so it's a little lonely, but it's do-able.

re: Bryant Park switcheroo tomorrow....
 Jul 22 2009, 07:49:57 PM
I've seen Wicked I think every year at Bryant Park for the past three years, I was kinda hoping for a change. Guess I have an excuse to go in August too, even though N2N would be the only reason for Bryant Park for me that week.
re: Bryant Park switcheroo tomorrow....
 Jul 22 2009, 06:58:01 PM
The twitter feed said it was because of scheduling issues, but wouldn't that have been resolved before the schedule was made? Thoughts?
 Jul 22 2009, 06:56:39 PM
I am 17 and I first saw a show by myself almost two years ago. I felt a little out of place, being that it was "Spring Awakening" and it was all groups of teenagers and their friends. I have gotten used to it now, I've met a lot of people at the stage door and have kept in contact with them. The only thing is I don't like eating alone, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I guess I might be just used to it because it was kinda the same situation in school, but I don't think that you have to be wi
re: Bryant Park
 Jul 21 2009, 01:01:27 PM
Does anyone know around what time they'd make the decision? I'm planning on getting a 9:30 or 10:30 train and would like to know to plan.
re: Broadway in Bryant Park question
 Jul 21 2009, 12:51:31 PM
I've gone for the past three years and I usually get there around 11 - 11:30. I get a good seat and get to meet some of the actors before it starts. Good times!
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Jul 13 2009, 08:00:58 PM
I like "The Battery's Down" but strongly dislike Jake Wilson.
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Jul 12 2009, 03:26:48 PM
I think Patti LuPone is an amazing performer, but I don't understand why people see her as "hot." She's so old-looking. It's really annoying when people on broadwaysecrets say things like "I wanna have hot sex with Patti." Ewww...

No matter how much I hate the crap that goes on at broadwaysecrets, I have to read it every week.

"High School Musical" is the worst thing in history. Enough said.

Hilarious Comments...
 Jul 9 2009, 10:40:01 PM
It's more of an annoyance, but my grandma always refers to "In the Heights" and "Into the Heights." Drives me absolutely insane!
re: Why Are The Kids So Attracted To Next To Normal?
 Jun 29 2009, 05:43:41 PM
I'm 17 years old and I can relate to probably about every character in the show. I suffer from depression, so the whole Diana thing and feelings I totally understand. I think for me, what drew me in was the music. What's not to love with that? When I went, I was basically surrounded by senior citizens (I went to a matinee) and they were surprised to find out that I was only graduating high school. It really depends on the maturity level, which some people do not have any at all. And I agre
re: Most Unprofessional Thing You've Done as a performer!
 Apr 16 2009, 09:01:58 PM
The worst I've done was yell at the stage crew during a final dress rehearsal of my high school's production of "Thoroughly Modern Millie." I was a typist and we had to wheel ourselves off-stage in our desks. About twenty people in the wings and no one could let us bring six bulky noise makers to their positions. So I basically called them all pieces of s**t and made sure my friend was there to do it for us the next time.

I've seen many unprofessional things. Some lead don't show up

re: Chess in Concert on PBS
 Apr 8 2009, 07:37:28 PM
That June date sounds about right. When I saw Idina in concert, she did say some time in June it would air on PBS.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You