News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for yeah

Member Name: yeah
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shoshana Bean - B'way Bucket List (Video)
 Jul 13 2019, 08:49:37 AM

She's so versatile and amazing to listen to!!  She needs to stay on Broadway (in my opinion).  :)

Lucky Seat
 Jul 7 2019, 10:39:17 AM

Awwww - thanks!  P.S.  Love your Valerie Cherish photo! 

Lucky Seat
 Jul 7 2019, 09:36:36 AM

I'm always super skeptical with lotteries.  I mean, I've been entering the lottery for Hamilton (which I know isn't through Lucky Seat) since it was Off-Broadway and I have never won.  I know many people who have (some of whom have won multiple times), so I'm aware that my "luck" isn't quite there - but I don't know a soul who has won via Lucky Seat.  

Lucky Seat
 Jul 7 2019, 09:06:59 AM

Has anyone ever won a pair of tickets to anything through Lucky Seat?  

Lauren Ambrose's Attendance
 May 25 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Wow!  I had not heard/read that.  Thanks for that info.  I hope she's feeling better (and ready for tomorrows matinee) :P

Lauren Ambrose's Attendance
 May 25 2018, 07:57:13 AM

Hello, hello!  I am so excited, I have tickets to My Fair Lady tomorrow afternoon!  How has Lauren Ambrose's attendance been?  I haven't heard that she doesn't do matinees or anything, so, I'm hoping and praying for the best!  :)

Goodseattickets.com
 May 12 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Has anyone ever used or heard of this site before?  They seem to offer discounted tickets, but when I see things like this I wonder if they're legit.  

My Fair Lady Lottery
 Apr 28 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Has anyone actually won this?  Or know someone who has won this??

Who do you think will replace Betsy Wolfe in Waitress?
 Nov 26 2017, 10:00:11 AM

How fun would it be to see Eden Espinosa or Cynthia Erivo on the role?  

Torch Song Rush
 Oct 18 2017, 05:10:02 PM

Does anyone know if Torch Song offers rush seats?  If so, how intense have the lines been?  

Thanks in advance for any info!

Lauren Ambrose as Eliza Doolittle?
 Aug 29 2017, 06:37:14 PM

According to her IMDB page, she's classically trained in opera.  Whether or not that's true - who knows?  

There is a snippet in the film "Psycho Beach Party," where she uses a legit soprano voice, so, I wouldn't be surprise if she is trained.  

Audra McDonald in My Fair Lady
 Aug 24 2017, 07:24:31 AM

I'd like to see Audra McDonald in ANYTHING.  Too old?  Don't care.  :P

Aug 23 2017, 02:13:40 PM

Taylor Trensch is pushing 30 - it happens.  

Aug 23 2017, 02:10:13 PM

Anika Noni Rose was in her '30's when she won a Tony for playing a teenager.  Sometimes actors read younger and pull it off nicely.  

Aug 23 2017, 09:09:52 AM

She's a great actor with a great voice - look her up on Youtube.  Sure, she's not a huge name, but I'd definitely go just to see her.  I was bummed about the FG debacle.  

Caroline, or Change:
 Aug 20 2017, 08:44:21 AM

Viola and Oprah are too old for the role (I know, I hate to say that - I mean, look at Glenn Close in SB).  

I'd love to see it off-broadway, where it started, at the Public.  Erika Alexander is an extraordinary actress who can carry a tune - she's not really a big "name," but she'd do it justice, in my humble opinion.  

What about Idina Menzel?  Color-blind casting?   :P  

Caroline, or Change:
 Aug 19 2017, 10:10:13 AM

Audra McDonald as Caroline.  Anyone?  

Marvin's Room Stage Door
 Aug 18 2017, 12:44:56 PM

When I saw it, I went to the stage door but no one was there.  Not a single fan, just a guy who worked there who said, "You can wait, but I think everyone left."  It was a weird vibe, so I didn't wait it out.  

Caroline, or Change:
 Aug 18 2017, 12:43:31 PM

I love this show and would love a revival.  #aheadofitstime

Maybe, The Great Comet isn't closing in August 13
 Jul 31 2017, 11:17:40 AM

It's gonna have to be a huge name, but also a POC.  Otherwise, no dice.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You