News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DavidPatrickS82

Member Name: DavidPatrickS82
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lincoln Center Question  Jul 13 2010, 07:10:13 PM
When you leave the theatre, go down the steps where the box office is and own towards the Mitzi Newhouse. Go out the doors down there and go to the right, the stage door is on the right side before the driveway
1993 Joseph TV Special  Jul 13 2010, 07:07:25 PM
I suddenly remember who hosted it!!! It was Pat Collins!!!!! But now that's all I can remember, but we are getting warmer!
1993 Joseph TV Special  Jul 13 2010, 06:41:06 PM
I know this is random, but does anyone remember the TV special that they did while Joseph and the Amazing..........blah blah was in previews for the 1993 revival? I wanna see it again, just for nostalgic reasons cause I was 11 when it happened and it was fun. Glossy and cheesy I'll admit. But I had fun when I was young. Anyway, if anyone can remember who hosted the special or if there is anyone way to find it I would be so happy!!!!
re: What theatre is LOVE NEVER DIES going to?  Oct 12 2009, 04:58:09 PM
I'm with Millie, I hope the Snapple Theatre! In rep with the Fantasticks...
Soundtracks ARE cast recordings.  Oct 12 2009, 04:55:55 PM
Well luckily I don't talk to anyone that has a hang up about it, so I just call them whatever happens to come out of my mouth... and then the conversation keeps going.
Soundtracks ARE cast recordings.  Oct 12 2009, 04:28:39 PM
I've always just called them soundtracks in quick conversation because back in the late 80's early 90's and still today sometimes... (but mostly back then) if you were looking for a "tape" or CD of a show you had to look in the soundtrack section.
re: Why I walked out of MEMPHIS  Sep 25 2009, 11:47:17 PM
Agreed Jordan... there was some SINGING on that stage, and if that is the only reason to see it, at least there is something that you don't have to try to follow and you can just hear some great voices!
Memphis Rush Question  Sep 24 2009, 04:09:09 PM
Anyone know the rush or lottery policy for Memphis yet?
re: Diana Degarmo Stepping into the Toxic Avenger  Aug 20 2009, 10:13:21 AM
The original Sarah was played by a good friend of mine and I personally think was the best for the part. Diana could not be a better replacement. She is by far a perfect fit for the role and I was so excited to see her step in. She plays it a lot like Sara Chase, but with plenty of her own flair to make it her own as well. Kudos to Diana!!!!!
re: Toxic Avenger Seating  Aug 20 2009, 10:04:17 AM
Sit in row G. The front row is too close the way the show is staged. Contrary to what leia thinks though... the stuff that is shot out of his mask is only water. But still... it does get you wet if you are in the front on the left. Row G is honestly perfect. and 107 is DEAD center. You really can't get much better
re: Into the Woods Question  Jun 13 2009, 06:11:48 PM
Velcro
re: Next to Normal Rush Line  Jun 13 2009, 06:10:41 PM
Can I also ask... where does it start? At what door and what direction do people typically sit in? Down shubert alley or down 45th st?

re: Karen Olivo Out of 'West Side Story' Tonight  Jun 13 2009, 06:10:22 PM
Cody Green has bronchitis (or some type of chest cold)... friend of mine does work with him for stuff outside the show
re: Next to Normal Rush Line  Jun 13 2009, 05:57:08 PM
Can I also ask... where does it start? At what door and what direction do people typically sit in? Down shubert alley or down 45th st?
re: Next to Normal Rush Line  Jun 13 2009, 05:52:53 PM
I remember I used to do that when I was 18 for Rocky Horror with Alice... LOL I don't think I can do that anymore But I might try! For nastolgia sake.
Next to Normal Rush Line  Jun 13 2009, 05:49:54 PM
What time do people start typically showing up on a Sunday morning for the N2N rush?
Anyone know if Amy Morton will be out tonight as well?  Jun 3 2009, 03:14:41 PM
She is out for the matinee, I wasn't sure if anyone knew if she would be out tonight as well.
re: The Addams Family Kicking Out Mermaid?  Jun 3 2009, 03:13:15 PM
This is a reply to a poster that was from way earlier... and has little to do with the whole Little mermaid/Addams Family thing, but....

The Longacre is getting that Australian dance show... Burn The Floor I think is the name of it?

re: Audra McDonald as Mama Rose?  May 20 2009, 04:33:04 PM
Lilias White would be great, but her understudy would have to be wonderful, cause Ms White calls in a lot. Or do we not remember 1997 when Sharon Wilkins was going on like every night in The Life!
re: Ashanti to Star in NY City Center Encores! THE WIZ  May 20 2009, 04:03:54 PM
Anika Noni Rose was like jumping up and down waving her arms in the air saying pick me pick me. She WANTS to do it, she's WONDERFUL, and they chose.................................................. yeah
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You