News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheaterLover2

Member Name: TheaterLover2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Roulette experiences  Apr 14 2018, 12:23:32 AM
I tried this just to see what would happen a few nights ago. Should have known better. I’m never lucky on these types of things. Got Rear Mezzanine for The Band’s Visit. I don’t think I’d try again.
2018 Easter Bonnet Collections  Apr 8 2018, 12:02:35 AM

$150 posters

$60 playbills

I think this was the first night selling at Angels in America.  Andrew Garfield did the speech and said basically that it was a bargain and you could double your money on eBay, but don’t.

Limit of one poster per person.

Extra Front Row Ticket - Amelie - First Preview - 3/9 8pm - $50  Mar 8 2017, 05:06:43 PM

Thanks for all the interest.

Ticket was sold to the first message I got.

SOLD!!

Extra Front Row Ticket - Amelie - First Preview - 3/9 8pm - $50  Mar 8 2017, 04:32:13 PM

I won the lottery for Amelie for tomorrow and bought the two seats.

Had a friend back out so I have an extra.

Front Row center tomorrow 3/9 at 8pm - ticket cost $45 and $5 in fees

Message me if interested.  I have the tickets printed and can meet you at the theater or just transfer you the ticket via Ticketmaster if you prefer.

Flea Market Finds!  Sep 28 2015, 09:48:30 PM

Anyone know how much the Hamilton handwritten musical phrase went for in the Grand Auction?

Saw it listed in the program, but didn't stick around until the end...

WAITRESS at A.R.T. Thread not Theard  Aug 5 2015, 09:18:54 AM

Got to see this last night...

I'm a big fan of Sara and was really excited to see what she was able to create.

Maybe I built it up too much, but overall it was incredibly boring.  As other users mentioned, all of the songs sound exactly the same.  And yes, Jessie is great, but an amazing lead does not save an awful musical.  For me, I want to leave a theater with songs stuck in my head.  Not the case at Waitress, I can't recall a single song.  

Hamilton Ticket - 8/1 8pm - For Sale  Jul 29 2015, 05:16:01 PM

Ticket Sold - Thank You!!

Hamilton Ticket - 8/1 8pm - For Sale  Jul 28 2015, 03:54:52 AM

I have a ticket for the 8pm show of Hamilton this Saturday 8/1.

i have a paper ticket and will happily meet you at the theater to ensure you get the ticket and get into the show.

Its Center Orchestra Row W Seat 105 - this was bought as a standard ticket not a partial view.

Bought at full price of $176.75 with fees on ticketmaster.  Asking for face value minus fees.  $150 and it's yours.

i don't want to have to deal with stubhub or eBay and would

Hamilton ticket EXCHANGE thread.. Work it out amongst yourselves here FREE  Jul 9 2015, 09:22:30 PM

I have a single ticket available for 7/13.  I'll be at the show as well so I can meet up with you to make sure there are no issues at the theater.  Amazing seats - Front Center Mezzanine - Row A.  PM me...

School Of Rock, pre Broadway showcases  Jun 3 2015, 10:34:49 PM

Pleasantly surprised by the performance tonight!

The production is full of amazingly talented kids and they are the star of the show.

Alex Brightman is no leading man.  Performance was lackluster at best.

Sara Chase was the adult stand out performance for me.

BC/EFA Broadway Flea Market and Grand Auction 2014  Sep 5 2014, 01:08:07 AM
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?auctionId=221627273
BC/EFA Spring 2014  Apr 11 2014, 01:03:28 AM
Saw If/Then tonight. They had posters for $200 and were out of signed playbills. Anthony announced that they've only been fundraising for a few performances, but have already raised $30,000. I bought a poster - it's for a great cause and I made sure, it really is the entire cast including swings. You also get the full Idina signature, not the squiggle that she signs at the stage door. Definitely worth it and there didn't seem to be that many left.
Spiderman Rush, what's it like?  Mar 17 2011, 01:51:30 PM
Any one know how rush has been since all of the annoucements?
Spiderman Preview Thread!  Feb 10 2011, 10:48:58 AM
Does anyone know where rush seat locations have been lately? Are they still extreme side orchestra?
Ridiculous Poster Prices on eBay  Apr 26 2010, 12:00:55 AM
So, I'm not from the NYC area and came up over the weekend to see American Idiot. I'm a huge Green Day fan and really wanted to see the show and meet the cast. I was able to have most of the cast sign my poster except for John Gallagher who I completely understand is exhausted after the show. I just checked eBay and there is an American Idiot poster for $444. Ridiculous!!!! I can't even believe someone would buy that and just from the picture, I can tell that Billie Joe's signature isn't au
Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...  Feb 23 2010, 11:58:26 PM
Do we know the full cast in London? If so, can someone please post a full cast list?
American Idiot Ticket Availablity  Feb 18 2010, 01:39:54 PM
Front row on the aisle at the St. James would be such a horrible seat in my opinion. Stage is super high an there is a lot of back stage action in American Idiot. You wouldn't be able to see anything. Got rush tickets there for gypsy and came home with a stiff neck.
American Idiot Ticket Availablity  Feb 18 2010, 12:03:44 AM
Does anyone else think they are holding back tickets? I've been searching since pre-sale weeks ago and it doesn't seem that decent close center orchestra seats have been released. First 5 rows? Haven't seen anything. And right now there is nothing available in center orchestra at all from the end of April through September. Has anyone gotten good seats????
Hair  Feb 6 2010, 01:13:31 PM
Jeanette Bayardelle is Dionne at the Saturday Mat and Megan Reinking is Jeanie. The board just went up. Is this Jeanette's first Dionne? Anyone know?
Hair  Feb 4 2010, 10:14:17 PM
Catherine Brookman is joining the cast - Morgan Karr congratulated her on his Twitter today!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You