News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for heatha1017

heatha1017 Profile Photo
Member Name: heatha1017
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Apr 25 2010, 10:17:08 PM
Does anyone know if any cast members will be on vacation Saturday, May 8th? My sisters and I are finally coming to see Rock of Ages. We were going to see it way back when from getting free tickets from the Extreme Carol Contest but we were never sent the vouchers until it was too late to actually plan flights to get to nyc . I'm sure paying for the seats will be worth it though! I'm not putting down understudies in any way, I am just curious as to if anyone will be out.
N2N seating question  Jan 3 2010, 02:52:11 PM
my mom and i sat in row A of the orchestra back in october and loved the seats. you do have to crane your neck for scenes on the upper levels, but it was totally worth it for me.
re: Finian vs Normal?  Aug 18 2009, 09:19:42 AM
you should see next to normal before kyle dean massey leaves!!
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Jul 25 2009, 04:49:23 PM
Although I'm pleased that people are going to next to normal many times, thus helping ensure a long run, i think that going thirty something times is way too much... i don't think i could ever afford that
re: Saw Next to Normal again...  Jul 24 2009, 12:06:38 AM
Personally, I think Alice's voice blends beautifully with the score.
re: Next to Normal Rush  Jul 23 2009, 03:24:42 PM
I hope they keep rush for a long time. I saw next to normal last week and although I was in the orchestra, I would like to be able to get front row seats when I come back in october.
re: Who Should Play the Nutty Professor?  Jun 30 2009, 04:01:06 PM
I agree with whoever said Douglas Sills. He has already had experience as a leading man, and definitely has the vocal range and stage presence. Plus, it would be great to see him back on broadway
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Jun 19 2009, 11:35:55 PM
dang. i hope i get lucky and have full cast. At every broadway show i've been to, no understudies have been on.
:knocks on wood:

re: James Barbour is in Tale!  Jun 19 2009, 07:02:53 PM
YES!!! No one could fill James Barbour's shoes in the role of Sydney Carton.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Jun 19 2009, 06:51:05 PM
There better not be any understudies when I see this July 18th. It's not typical to have understudies on on a saturday night...is it?
re: Tale of Two Cities: In Concert to be filmed for PBS  Jun 6 2009, 02:10:52 PM
****without criticism
re: Tale of Two Cities: In Concert to be filmed for PBS  Jun 6 2009, 02:10:09 PM
I saw A Tale of Two Cities in October for me and my sister's 17th birthday (Jill if you are reading this, I am one of the triplet's you met!) and it was the most moving performance I have ever seen. During my stay, I also saw, Young Frankenstein, Legally Blonde, Mary Poppins, and Spring Awakening, but to me, they were nothing compared to Tale (I am probably going to get yelled at for saying this, but it's my opinion). With many shows today hiring well-known stars with so-so voices to appeal to t
who have you gotten stuff back from?  Mar 13 2009, 08:39:19 PM
i sent roger bart a note in october after i got home from New York with two pictures and i just got them back, SIGNED, today! i am sooooo happy!
re: The Best Male Voice on Broadway  Feb 4 2009, 08:20:24 PM
I would have to say James Barbour and Douglas Sills. Both of their voices have this distinct quality that just completely moves you. James Barbour put me to tears when he sang I Can't Recall. Ugh, get both of them back on broadway!
Douglas Sills & Music in the Air  Jan 30 2009, 01:22:17 PM
Broadway.com posted a clip of the cast of Music in the Air. Douglas Sills introduces it and we get to hear a bit of him singing w/ Kristin Chenoweth. He, along with the rest of the cast, sound AMAZING! :]

http://www.broadway.com/Broadway-com-VIDEO-ON-DEMAND-In-Rehearsal/broadway_information_html/5015933

re: Goodbye Young Frankenstein  Jan 5 2009, 03:41:00 PM
Aw. Roger is so sweet. I hope he comes back to broadway soon. He is really talented. I think he would be good for the Adams Family Musical coming up...
re: Howes, Boggess, Mazzie, and More to Star in Encores! MUSIC  Dec 13 2008, 12:54:40 AM
omg yay!!! FINALLY!! the return of douglas sills!
re: What Musical Theatre Song Is Your Top Played on iTunes?  Dec 12 2008, 04:34:46 PM
wow i really was curious when i saw this post...
mine are:
1. Into the Fire (The Scarlet Pimpernel)
2. The Brain (Young Frankenstein)

re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked  Nov 26 2008, 02:56:55 PM
as much as i like bailey, i really dont think she has the voice for glinda. she is not capable of singing that high.
who have you gotten stuff back from?  Nov 24 2008, 03:12:46 PM
oh well i guess if he does respond at all, it takes a while! well, i understand he's busy (he is hosting the international emmys tonight) so can wait. i might try the stage manager though. i want to send something before roger suddenly leaves young frankenstein without notice.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You