News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NewYorkVibes

Member Name: NewYorkVibes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Grease Live! Official Thread
 Feb 1 2016, 10:50:55 AM

Phyllis Rogers Stone said: "I just didn't think Hudgens was that great (nor do I expect she would have been any different if she hadn't lost her dad the day before).  Like everyone else, she remembered her lines and delivered them without trouble, but she didn't really seem to have a character.  

Bless you. I didn't see what was so great about her either. Her performance felt like an off-brand version of Stockard Channing with weirder facial expre

Grease Live! Official Thread
 Feb 1 2016, 02:37:59 AM

I hate to be the negative Nancy but I don't get the hype at all. I honestly felt embarrassed watching it, especially during that ridiculous song they gave Carly Rae. Who the HELL thought that piece of crap fit in with the rest of the show???? Terrible decision. I had never seen Grease before tonight and I honestly don't understand why this musical is even popular. What the hell is the plot? Girl falls in love with douche bag and changes herself for him to like her. What a great messag

Wicked Brazil Company
 Jan 18 2016, 02:57:05 AM

Was the Mexican set not a carbon copy o the Broadway set? For some reason I thought they were more or less the same design.

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jan 17 2016, 01:43:24 AM

Gosh I'm so weirdly glad that ham4ham is gonna be online now. The times I went it was so crowded that I couldn't even enjoy it until I watched it on YouTube the next day. 

The new Hamilton book (no, the other one)
 Jan 17 2016, 01:38:15 AM

I'm such a fan of this cover! I'm assuming it's gonna be a coffe table size? Not really too sure on that one. The amazon price seems pretty reasonable. I'd most certainly pay to own this. 

Fun Home TKTS
 Dec 19 2015, 02:04:02 PM

haterobics,

I'm absolutely comfortable with doing standing room. I just did not know this was an option. I'll do a google search and find out how to buy standing room tickets. Since it's Christmas season I'm assuming there is a reasonable possibility that the show is sold out. 

Fun Home TKTS
 Dec 19 2015, 01:55:54 PM

Greetings! I'm going to be in NYC from the December 27th to January the 3rd and I'd like to see if I can snag a discounted ticket to Fun Home. I've read quite a bit about TKTS and I see that Fun Home is frequently on the live feed, but I've never used TKTS before and I haven't been able to find answers to some of my more specific questions. If some one from the BWW community could lend me a helping hand I would be very grateful!

1) I've read a ton about when

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You