News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for i_guess_this_is_goodbye

i_guess_this_is_goodbye Profile Photo
Member Name: i_guess_this_is_goodbye
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: the velveteen rabbit
 Sep 7 2004, 07:16:05 PM
I was read the story as a little kid and i remember most of it i was looking to see if anyone had ant experiences with the show itself
the velveteen rabbit
 Sep 7 2004, 05:37:24 PM
My acting school is auditioning for the Velveteen Rabbit and I know nothing about the show or the characters. If anyone has ever been in a production of the show or knows anything about the characters it would really be helpful! thanks
re: Sad parts of musical numbers?
 Sep 5 2004, 09:24:13 PM
I always cry no matter if I am listening to the cd or watching my recording of Into the Woods whenever it gets to No One is Alone I lose it for the rest of the show! It is really sad I mean I really truly crymy eyes out! Also when I went to see Wicked I was crying at For Good because that song has a lot of hiden meaning with myslf and a friend of mine and it always gets me teary eyed and seeing it performed live made it so powerful!
re: Idina Menzel: what is the appeal?
 Sep 1 2004, 12:28:39 PM
I am a big fan of idina because I guess deep down she is what I would love to be.... her voice...her acting ability....not to mention how beautiful she is. And I guess because I know that I will never be anything like her it makes me love her even more

<3

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You