News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for iplaythegirl

iplaythegirl Profile Photo
Member Name: iplaythegirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: ROCK OF AGES headed to the big screen
 Dec 9 2008, 11:41:21 PM
I don't know about student rush. I honestly don't think so, but i think the tickets are really reasonable anyway. You should definitely check it out. It's fun.
Why I'M excited for hair...Why are you?!
 Dec 9 2008, 11:39:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7gh1-GI1L0

She's just so great...honest and effortless.

re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
 Dec 9 2008, 11:32:55 PM
okay...NO to Kristen...the only reason she should host would be to bring in a tiny fraction of people. Neil Patrick Harris is all I need. And he was doogie howser MD for freak sake. If that doesn't drag in the older audience, then I don't know what will!!! Kristen's reputation precedes her. I think she's a little cray cray from what I hear...talented and bubbly, BUT no.
re: Anyone Can Whistle question...
 Dec 9 2008, 11:23:23 PM
Uhm yea...exsqueeze me, but this is a great score for girls looking for audition pieces. It's overlooked...which is good for the auditioners But yea, no, not really a monologue. swish.
re: 13 RUSH = NOT HARD AT ALL
 Dec 9 2008, 11:18:39 PM
Aw...come on..."13" is adorable if you go into it with the proper mindset. These kids have phenomenal talent FOR THEIR AGE. Believe me, I saw version with an intermission before it was cut...now that it's cut I'm sure it's short and sassy. Go get them ticketz!
re: ROCK OF AGES headed to the big screen
 Dec 9 2008, 11:13:27 PM
meh...constantine...meh...It's unlikely they'll keep much of the original cast obviously. I mean, every industry needs to make a little money right now, and Constantine just won't cut it. PS: Kelly looks GORGEOUS in the publicity shot.
new Autumn Hurlbert song
 Nov 25 2008, 07:59:51 PM
I just found this and it's sort of my new obsession. Why is she so good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_LIXzvwR0U

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You