News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LJD123

Member Name: LJD123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2019-2020 Touring Season  Mar 7 2019, 09:53:07 PM
Does anyone know when Boston Opera House season is going to be announced? I feel like we usually have an email or invite to the announcement already??? Haven't seen any date yet....
Harry Potter Tix Question  Aug 28 2018, 10:51:43 AM
I can echo nobody at the box office. Was in the city 3 weeks ago & checked out the merchandise in the store. One man at the window getting seat locations & reporting to someone on his cell.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jul 26 2018, 07:48:14 AM

Hello!

Was wondering if anyone has experienced a "wait time" between cancelling an order purchased during first onsale, so fully refundable, and obtaining new tix for the same date?  I did live chat w Ticketmaster and they said they could process the refund, but not secure new seats, and it may be 48 hours before I can make a purchase?  I didn't cancel the order because I am afraid I will lose the seats to someone else before I can purchase them!  Thanks fo

SWEENEY TODD Closing August 26th  May 22 2018, 01:53:30 PM
Please post if anyone gets a discount code for August, I won't be able to make the trip to NYC until then, thanks!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  May 22 2018, 08:27:34 AM
Yes it IS maddening - I feel like we were taken advantage of because we were so excited to get tix to the show that we cued up & bought early at ridiculous prices!!!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  May 18 2018, 10:10:35 PM
Thanks! I have 4 dress circle $299 seats and was wondering if I returned them if they would be sold for same price.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  May 18 2018, 06:22:00 PM
Do you mean you bought the returned seats? Were they sold at the same price point? I am also VERY frustrated by this ticket release process - I bought tix for a family of four and feel totally taken advantage of!!! So frustrating....
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  May 8 2018, 03:55:12 PM
Totally agree - I broke the bank for 4 $299 tix in Jan during first release & now they are selling for almost half that or less? I feel like I was taken advantadge of just because I was so exvited to see the show!!! Why would the producers want us to feel like this??? Totally ridiculous!! Infuriating
2018 - 2019 Touring Season  Mar 19 2018, 09:55:18 PM
Anastasia is not playing Boston either but I do wish it was coming....
Show us your Broadway poster wall  Feb 15 2018, 01:45:59 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 15 2018, 06:51:12 AM

jenhum said: "I just got 2 tickets for 4/4. They are the premium seats, Dress Circle R row D, seats 2-4 (I think that's on the insideaisle). I am so excited- we are huuuuuuge Potter fans, so I've been saving up for this, although I'm still experiencing some serious sticker shock. I'm really excited to be going so soon though, and it's during my daughter's spring break so she won't have to miss school.

I really prefer orchestra seats, but haven&#

Show us your Broadway poster wall  Feb 15 2018, 06:44:51 AM

Would also love to see more window card and Playbill displays!  It's a shame so many pics no longer show up here.....

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 8 2018, 08:20:39 PM

MyLife said: "Fosse76 said: "LJD123 said: "Same happened to me! Got 4 w presale yesterday and wanted to take grandparents and had 4 tix today, wouldn't let me buy them, said it would put me over my tix limit. Must be 6 for entire run???"

If true that is completely ridiculous.
"

Or it's 6 for this block released (March 2018 to March 2019)
"

Yes, either way I was unable to get the tickets today for Feb 2

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 8 2018, 03:15:32 PM

Same happened to me!  Got 4 w presale yesterday and wanted to take grandparents and had 4 tix today, wouldn't let me buy them, said it would put me over my tix limit.  Must be 6 for entire run???

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 8 2018, 12:28:58 PM
Thanks for letting me know!
Doesn't seem worth the extra $, rather just be able to but the seats for $199

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 8 2018, 12:01:11 PM
Does anyone know what ATG Lounge is?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 8 2018, 11:48:31 AM
Looking at daye in feb but this search system is only letting us have seats chosen for us - keep getting extreme side or hestra - wondering if dress circle sold out or should just but the sides......
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 2nd Pre-sale  Jan 24 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Totally agree the system is horrible.  I know they are trying to keep out the bots, etc. but maybe a few more click thrus or something....  No code for Cursed Child or Springsteen.....  It was easier to get Hamilton tickets thru Ticketmaster when they went onsale!

Unpopular Opinions  Jan 21 2018, 08:13:30 AM
I do not understand why Book of Mormon is so popular. Walked out at intermission - guess it's just not my sense of humor.....
2018 - 2019 Touring Season  Jan 19 2018, 09:26:22 PM
Yes I'm curious about Come from Away too. I'm pretty sure Boston & Providence are getting School of Rock this season...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You