News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dmollen111

Member Name: dmollen111
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Ticket Sale Now 2/2
 Feb 2 2016, 12:56:31 PM

What do we think the likelihood of the original cast being there on Sunday, June 12 matinee, given that the Tony Awards are that night?

Feb 2 2016, 12:25:00 PM

the1liamg said: "LOADS of seats at all prices available for two matinees in June on the official site. NOT re-sale. 

"

of course. after the $329s sell out, put up $177s months earlier. what the ****, TM.

Feb 2 2016, 11:31:05 AM

JM226 said: "you are making a moral argument, not a legal or factual argument. what you find morally acceptable, or reprehensible in this case, is a personal opinion based completely on your own moral compass and values. that doesn't change the statement I made: this is simple supply-and-demand economics at its finest. once consumers stop spending $800 to see a musical, scalpers will reduce the price or move on to something else. it is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Feb 2 2016, 11:20:24 AM

Debbie77 said: "Tombigbee said: "The final week of January 2017 was just put on sale and it was not available during the pre-sale. I just got a regular priced mezzanine ticket for Saturday night, the 28th.

"

Thanks for the heads up!  Grabbed tix in front mezz for $210.  I had given up.  

"

agreed, thanks much. at least i got $

Feb 2 2016, 10:56:17 AM

JM226 said: "to those complaining about prices: I am sincere when I say this but if it disgusts you that much, either move to a country that is not founded on free market capitalism or make a financial sacrifice to buy the ticket. if you want to see it bad enough and cannot wait, then spend the money. if not, then you have no right to complain. seeing theatre... and one show in particular... is not a right -- it is a luxury. "

yes, it's entirely reasonab

Feb 2 2016, 10:35:40 AM

was the ENTIRE mezzanine for presale?

Feb 2 2016, 10:13:09 AM

Of course there are resale tix for mezzanine already. Disgusting people.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 30 2016, 11:59:09 AM

Hellob said: "jakebloke said: "Attempted the cancellation line this morning.  I arrived at 6:30ish and was 10th in line.  the first 6 people were obvious line sitters,   By 7:00, there were 15 people.  I chatted with some nice people who were actually going to see the show if they got tickets, and then went home.  Chances were slim to none.  So for what it's worth, 6:00 am may be too late....especially on a weekend.<

Ticketmaster Resale: A Rant (Hamilton)
 Jan 29 2016, 10:11:09 AM

Patash said: "Broadway Guru, with all due respect I don't think anyone is really complaining about what you've done.  Come back and report when you've started a business and you bought up 1800 tickets to resell.  Or when you go to work for Ticketmaster and you are the one responsible for pulling 60% or so of all the tickets before they go on sale to the public (people like you wanting to buy tickets when they go on sale) for the purpose of raising the advertised

Ticketmaster Resale: A Rant (Hamilton)
 Jan 28 2016, 03:37:03 PM

Hellob said: "Since they are the only licensed place, I won't say I'd never use them again but I would be a lot more careful."

Mind expanding on that? I was thinking of using them this Saturday.

Did anyone else attempt the Hamilton Amex pre-sale today?
 Jan 25 2016, 11:03:58 AM

Appears to be $239 for side orchestra and front Mezz, 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 25 2016, 10:54:11 AM

Are there (almost) always tickets on the cancellation line? If I go at 6AM and/or hire a line-sitter to go at 6AM and we're first on the line for a Saturday matinee, am I virtually guaranteed a pair of tickets? I'd rather pay $400 each on StubHub than wait outside for eight hours or pay a line sitter $200 and get no tickets.

How are line sitters viewed? Would I get grief from others on line or the theatre for showing up to take my line-sitter's place (1 for 1, no cutting)?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You