News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hes16

Member Name: hes16
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
 Mar 21 2018, 03:11:18 PM
I am on the waitlist for both the 31st and the 1st for the seated section. I don’t mind standing, so would it better my chances if I signed up for the pit section as well?

Also, has anyone found out if he or she is off the waitlist yet?

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 04:24:00 PM

For August 29th, I have 6 seats in the center of row K dress circle. They were $165. I'm concerned that they are going to be partial considering the low price point of the seats behind...

What are the most well known Broadway songs of all time?
 Feb 12 2017, 10:37:21 PM

Basically any Grease song haha

Dear Evan Hansen Rush
 Jan 26 2017, 11:07:21 PM

Last Saturday night I went to the box office to see what they had for future dates. I was able to get a single box seat (seat 1) for a Friday in February at the $69 price. They even had a seat for the Tuesday of this week, but I passed because I preferred a weekend night. Also, I could have gotten more than one partial view ticket for after April, but each ticket would have been $99.

Bad Theater Behavior
 Jan 22 2017, 12:50:18 AM

Tonight at the Great Comet, when the actors started giving out and throwing dumplings, one of the actors threw one at my younger (child) relative seated next to me. He ended up not catching the dumpling and it landed on my seat behind my back. The lady behind me was just so keen on getting a dumpling that she reached her hand down onto my chair to grab the dumpling that was touching my behind... She then proceeded to proclaim to the world, "I got a dumpling!" like it

Jesus Christ Superstar in Concert
 Jan 15 2017, 07:20:33 PM

lightguy06222 said: "I want to go but it's sold out  

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET?  I'll buy it from you. 

"

Tomorrow, they will be releasing a "small handful of tickets first thing in the morning"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPSkDFBDjXx/

Barnum Revival fast tracked?
 Jan 15 2017, 12:32:29 PM

Matthew Morrison?

Jesus Christ Superstar in Concert
 Jan 15 2017, 11:34:14 AM

Is anyone going to see this at the Highline tomorrow night? 

The cast seems so great: http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/full-casting-for-jesus-christ-superstar-concert_79452.html

I can't wait!

Barnum Revival fast tracked?
 Jan 15 2017, 11:25:34 AM

I really hope so!!

I wonder who should play the title role though?

Mel B joining 'Chicago'
 Dec 29 2016, 01:56:55 AM

Did anyone see Mel B perform yet? I'm curious as to how she is.

re: Walter Kerr Seating advice ?
 Nov 28 2016, 05:18:35 PM

Thanks so much!

re: Walter Kerr Seating advice ?
 Nov 28 2016, 03:51:50 PM

Bump: While I know Amelie is not open yet, I was wondering how row R or S (or anywhere in the rear orchestra) is in the Walter Kerr? Thanks so much.

TodayTix Code: $10 off use code WINDG
 Nov 26 2016, 04:53:37 PM

^^ 

Black Friday: Broadway
 Nov 25 2016, 09:34:19 PM

Goldstar also said they had a lot of offers. They looked pretty similar to their normal offerings though.

Great Comet Rush
 Oct 22 2016, 08:45:52 PM

Thanks!

Great Comet Rush
 Oct 22 2016, 12:06:25 PM

How is the view from these partial view seats? Would love to hear about how obstructed the view is and if left or right is better?

Tony Eligibility Rulings
 Oct 14 2016, 09:44:41 PM

MayAudraBlessYou2 said: "wait...seriously? Well, that's bizarre. 

"

Yup. I asked someone working there about it and their repsonse was "Cirque doesn't do playbills". 

Tony Eligibility Rulings
 Oct 14 2016, 03:08:36 PM

There's no playbill for Paramour. They only had little flyers with the leads' names in it that were placed in the lobby and near the bar.

Something Rotten rush
 Oct 12 2016, 04:47:06 PM

Seems to normally be front row or box seats

Tickets
 Oct 2 2016, 09:26:41 PM

Or use goldstar or TodayTix which both have $45 orchestra tickets for Avenue Q and relatively inexpensive tickets to Something Rotten. I have seen all four of those shows pop up on tdf as well (all tickets will be under $50 each when you use that, so maybe the membership would be a worthwhile investment and would most likely pay for itself after one use). SOR would be the one most likely to not be on tdf however. So I would go with tkts for that or rush.

Also, if you are

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You