News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for roolin

Member Name: roolin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Brigadoon matinee ticket available
 Nov 19 2017, 10:15:56 AM

Hi, I have one (dead) center orchestra Row E ticket available for the Brigadoon matinee today at City Center at 2pm. Hard ticket, face is $175. Will meet at City Center before show. PM me if interested. Thanks. 

Sunday in the Park - Tonight 4/11 7pm - 2 row T orch - $100 ea obo
 Apr 11 2017, 04:53:34 PM

Hi all,

For future reference, the Hudson does not follow the Telecharge protocol of allowing an upgrade exchange for the same performance. Looks like I'm going to get stuck with these two row T orchestra tickets for tonight, since they don't seem to be going anywhere on StubHub, so if anybody here can still make a 7pm curtain and wants to make an offer, shoot me a PM. Thanks. I'd much rather give them to someone on this board, which has given me a lot, than discoun

Sunday in the Park w/George - 4/11 - 2 tix - $159 ea + fees
 Apr 10 2017, 03:10:02 PM

Ah, thanks very much for this advice, This had never occured to me. I'll check it out, much appreciated.

Sunday in the Park w/George - 4/11 - 2 tix - $159 ea + fees
 Apr 10 2017, 02:02:20 PM

Hi,

I've got a pair of tickets in row T orchestra (last row), center section, to sell for tomorrow night, Tuesday 4/11, at 7 PM  (note the early start on Tuesdays!).

I'm going to the same performance with my somewhat elderly mom, but decided to upgrade to some closer premium tix that turned up yesterday. So I need to sell this pair. I saw the show Saturday night from row Q, and it is obviously pretty wonderful from anywhere in the theater, I just thought my mom

Help me pick a third show-Sense and Sensibility?
 Mar 18 2016, 05:54:35 PM

I second this; I would strongly recommend Sense & Sensibility. My daughter & I loved it and it really held its own in the middle of a week that also included She Loves Me, The Robber Bridegroom and incredibly, Hamilton, via the cancellation line (all great), Yes, much of it is very funny indeed. I really can't recommend it highly enough.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You