pixeltracker

Sunday in the Park w/George - 4/11 - 2 tix - $159 ea + fees

Sunday in the Park w/George - 4/11 - 2 tix - $159 ea + fees

roolin
#1Sunday in the Park w/George - 4/11 - 2 tix - $159 ea + fees
Posted: 4/10/17 at 2:02pm

Hi,

I've got a pair of tickets in row T orchestra (last row), center section, to sell for tomorrow night, Tuesday 4/11, at 7 PM  (note the early start on Tuesdays!).

I'm going to the same performance with my somewhat elderly mom, but decided to upgrade to some closer premium tix that turned up yesterday. So I need to sell this pair. I saw the show Saturday night from row Q, and it is obviously pretty wonderful from anywhere in the theater, I just thought my mom would appreciate being closer.

The two tickets were $343 total including charges, so I'd just like to try to recoup that, if possible. PM me if interested, thanks very much! 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Sunday in the Park w/George - 4/11 - 2 tix - $159 ea + fees
Posted: 4/10/17 at 2:09pm

Not sure about the Hudson, but usually Telecharge would let you exchange for the same performance. They just charge you for the new tickets and then just refund the initial order (as long as the second order was more expensive). Worth a shot.

roolin
#3Sunday in the Park w/George - 4/11 - 2 tix - $159 ea + fees
Posted: 4/10/17 at 3:10pm

Ah, thanks very much for this advice, This had never occured to me. I'll check it out, much appreciated.

roolin
#4Sunday in the Park - Tonight 4/11 7pm - 2 row T orch - $100 ea obo
Posted: 4/11/17 at 4:53pm

Hi all,

For future reference, the Hudson does not follow the Telecharge protocol of allowing an upgrade exchange for the same performance. Looks like I'm going to get stuck with these two row T orchestra tickets for tonight, since they don't seem to be going anywhere on StubHub, so if anybody here can still make a 7pm curtain and wants to make an offer, shoot me a PM. Thanks. I'd much rather give them to someone on this board, which has given me a lot, than discount them down to nothing on StubHub. Live & learn, I guess.

Updated On: 4/11/17 at 04:53 PM

Videos