News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mom of dragons

Member Name: mom of dragons
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

For Sale: Harry Potter Pts. 1 and 2: May 24, 25. Face Value.
 May 10 2018, 07:50:06 PM
Next time you call, ask for the direct number, telling them the calls keep geting dropped.
What Else Should We See?
 May 7 2018, 09:41:09 AM
I'd highly recommend The play that goes wrong and Puffs. We saw both this past week. We also met the cast for both at stage door. They were very friendly and fun to talk to.
The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 30 2018, 08:48:37 PM
Any idea where Avenue Q or Blue Man group has been seated?
National Theater (D.C.) 2018/2019 season?
 Apr 19 2018, 08:15:24 PM
Yep. Doh! It's been a loooong week.
National Theater (D.C.) 2018/2019 season?
 Apr 19 2018, 07:57:01 PM
If you have a subscription, the list is out.

brochure: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/c948c33c#/c948c33c/1

prices: https://www.kennedy-center.org/content/pdfs/1819_Theater_PricingCard_Web.pdf

Phantom of the opera seat recommendation
 Jan 12 2018, 05:10:06 PM

thanks!  we have tickets for Orch, Row C, seats 107 and 018.

Phantom of the opera seat recommendation
 Jan 11 2018, 11:52:35 PM
My D and I will be in NYC in May and we are going to see Phantom. Ive heard about the chandelier drop, what would be good seats for this show?
Lucille Lortel theater?
 Mar 19 2017, 06:21:44 PM

We will be coming to town at the end of the month.  My D wants to see the lightening thief which is playing at the Lucille Lort El theater.  The entire front row is available, can anyone tell me if this would be a good choice for seeing the play?  Or would farther back be better?

Thanks

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 8 2016, 10:27:44 PM

.....continuing from previous post...tablet is being wonky....

the girl after us waffled a bit when she was asked- single or pair.  finally answered, pair and she was passed by.  a guy past her wanted a single so he was brought up to go in with position #3 guy.  the six of us were asked to go inside and pay.  we were told that once we paid to stay away from the canx line.  our tickets were in row cc.  the show was amazing.!!

while we w

May 8 2016, 10:13:22 PM

For those asking about line sitters.  i hired the Same Ole Line Dudes to sit in line for us.  we needed four tickets, so we had 2 sitters.  originally, we hired them for 20? hours, but ended up hiring them for 36 hours because of all the interest.  i would highly recommend using SOLD;, Robert, Ty, James, and Louis were wonderful!  very professional, friendly, and reliable.  The cost for the 36 hours plus the ticket was $539.50.  we were number 4 and 5 in lin

Apr 19 2016, 09:04:25 PM

bfreak said: "I don't think there really is a big difference, but I think they want to see who is willing to pay premium first. My uncle got the premium for me at 3:30 just so that I'd be guaranteed to get in. His $177 seat was one row behind mine and in the center (row g) while mine was Row F Left Seat 5 (2 seats off the aisle).

Thanks!  How much do the premium tickets usually cost?

"

Apr 19 2016, 08:56:05 PM

What is the difference between premium tickets and the $177 tickets?

Apr 12 2016, 09:46:40 AM

I have made arrangements with SOLD to stand in line for me and two kids for the Saturday evening 7 May show. We are hoping to get three tickets which means we have two line guys for us, which leaves an open (possible) ticket.  If anyone is interested in sharing costs on the SOLD guy and possibly getting that fourth ticket, let me know.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You