News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RJEvans

Member Name: RJEvans
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 28 2018, 11:28:22 AM

herstarcuffedjeans said: "dphibbs94 said: "Has anyone else experienced a lag in orders appearing in their "Order History"? I just purchased a ticket and received a confirmation number, but it isn't listed in my order history."

I had the same issue with my ticket for last night, but I can confirm that my tickets were at the box office when I got there. It just seems like that part of the website doesn't work.
"

M

THE BOYS IN THE BAND (2018) Previews
 May 7 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Anyone know if/when any of the guys will be out. I'm thinking of a July 4th matinee, but given it's the holiday I think it's a good chance many of them will be out. I may end up doing a Saturday evening instead.

The Boys in the Band - standing room
 May 6 2018, 12:26:46 AM

Anyone know if there will be rush/lottery for this show?

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 5 2018, 08:13:39 PM

CT2NYC said: "Orchestra G 9-11 are available on Ticketmaster for Wednesday 6/6, $130 per part."

This thread is amazing. Going to keep monitoring it for awhile.

And it does seem like 6/5 and 6/6 have some great seat availability for $130.

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 28 2018, 01:02:27 AM

I guess I got really lucky. My tickets for Sunday 2/25 and 3/4 performance of Angels in America were Center Orchestra, row J. Pretty much the best seats I've ever gotten on TDF.

My seats for Once on this Island for a Sunday show was B404. There are no bad seats in the Circle in the Square, but for this show, the 400's isn't prime.

Groundhog Day Rush
 Jul 25 2017, 06:25:37 PM

Jshan05 said: "How has rush been recently? Hoping to go Monday. Also, is there a certain day Andy Karl isn't in the show? Really hoping I get to see his performance. Thanks, everyone!

"

Rushed July 15 at 1pm for an evening show. Got two partial view tickets. Orchestra C10 and C12. Didn't miss much but those seats I was able to see backstage as well as any "tricks" performed by the cast.

Broadway Lotteries
 Jul 23 2017, 08:31:03 PM

Enter as many of the Broadway Direct lotteries as you can for the same performance time. You can only win for one show and I've found (albeit a sample size of two) when you enter for multiple shows you have a better chance of winning. Entered for Cats and Hamilton evening performance and won for Cats (Cats had a earlier drawing). Entered for Hamilton and Wicked matinee performance and won Hamilton (Hamilton had the earlier drawing).

You can't win if you don't enter so

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room
 Jul 22 2017, 09:57:26 AM

Just wish there was a way to choose which I prefer, lottery for a seat or lottery for SRO.

Rush for Miss Saigon
 Jul 16 2017, 10:09:18 AM

I did rush three months ago around 4pm on a Thursday. Got two tickets, left Orchestra, row N. perfect view. Didn't miss anything. Definitely one of the easier rush shows.

The Official TDF Thread
 May 13 2017, 07:45:26 AM

Sunset Boulevard is up for May 17, matinee and evening. (Now just matinee)

The Official TDF Thread
 May 6 2017, 12:22:34 PM

Do people recommend TDF or the lottery for Phantom? Roughly same price, but I believe lottery is first row of I'm not mistaken.

Ticket Lottery winners?
 Apr 9 2017, 11:35:24 PM

The first lottery I ever won was The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. My first try, I won. Today, I won Cats. First try. Won. Seats were pretty great. Orchestra, P18 and P20. 

2PM Cats Lottery Ticket (Join Me!)
 Apr 9 2017, 11:42:35 AM

If no takers any advice on finding a second person? Am I allowed to ask people in front of the theater?

2PM Cats Lottery Ticket (Join Me!)
 Apr 9 2017, 11:28:03 AM

Just won two tickets to Cats at 2PM. $40. Can't find anyone to go with me so one of them is yours if you'll like to go. I'll meet you at the Box Office.

1984 Ticket Question
 Apr 6 2017, 11:03:15 PM

It says no tickets sold at Box Office on the website.

http://www.thehudsonbroadway.com/whatson/

Interesting NPR report on this crowded Broadway season
 Apr 5 2017, 09:25:33 PM

elephantseye said: "carnzee said: "I wasn't aware that the Broadway audience was going down. I used to get one of those world almanacs each year and it always showed the audience going up. Seems odd with the glut of quality shows."

According to this, attendance has remained relatively stable, with the exception of the 2012/2013 season, and audiences numbers have actually (fairly minutely) increased in the past few seasons.

"

I've done the math. Since 1997, the audience increased 30%, while grosses increased 179%.

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 26 2017, 10:15:10 AM

Significant Other. Sat @ 8PM.

3 tickets. Center Orchestra. Row K.

Orchestra was full. Not sure about Mezzanine.

Significant Other
 Mar 19 2017, 04:24:51 PM

Going to see Significant Other on Saturday evening. It's three tickets on a weekend, so seating may not be the best. Will let you know.

The Official TDF Thread
 May 11 2016, 08:30:20 PM

Quick update saw the following (2 tickets).

Blackbird on May 7. Orchestra F 15 and 17. They were all the way on the left aisle but great view. There was only may 30 seconds where I couldn't see Williams, but beyond that it was always full view.

American Psycho on May 9. Mezzanine C 14 and 16. Middle of right mezzanine, great view. You can see everything.

Riedel on Tony Nominations
 May 5 2016, 02:09:07 AM

HogansHero said: "again, ignore the gross potential, focus on how much they are losing each week. For Psycho, a 5 digit number, for Tuck well into 6 figures. If they built the reserve properly, Psycho can weather the storm and focus on building an audience. Tuck doesn't really have a path to viability. "

Where do you find these loss/profit numbers?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You