News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ptesan

Ptesan Profile Photo
Member Name: Ptesan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ferryman Rush
 Oct 24 2018, 10:31:30 AM

The seats were great!  The only thing I couldn't see was one side of the set wall but everything happened in the middle and I didn't miss a thing.  Loved the show as well.  The only thing I didn't love were the two women behind me chatting during the play- one of them laughed like a barking seal but that's for another topic.  

Ferryman Rush
 Oct 23 2018, 12:19:57 PM

dphibbs94 said: "Ptesan said: "Rushed this morning (10/23). Got there at 9:25 and was third in line. The next person didn't come until 9:45 and by 10 there were about 8people in all. Got two tickets for tonight in row L."

Are they still the partial view seats on the far sides? I've heard mixed things about those....

"

Yeah it's partial view on the far side but I'm hoping for the best.  I'll try to reme

Ferryman Rush
 Oct 23 2018, 11:28:41 AM

Rushed this morning (10/23).  Got there at 9:25 and was third in line.  The next person didn't come until 9:45 and by 10 there were about 8 people in all.  Got two tickets for tonight in row L.  

STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush
 Aug 9 2018, 12:36:48 PM

I got a rush ticket on Today Tix App for the evening performance on 8/7.  My seat was front mezz, far right D14.  The seat was great, I only missed out on the set design on one side of the stage which was fine.  I've used TT for rush tickets before but this experience was pretty interesting.  I put in for a ticket at 10am and no matter how fast I was I still got the stand by message.  I kept refreshing just for fun and oddly enough I got a ticket in my c

Once on This Island lottery
 Feb 21 2018, 03:32:50 PM

Leenmarie413 said: "I did the lottery last night (Tuesday 2/6) and it was a really small group. They had 20 $49.50 tickets and 40 $59.50 tickets and I think everyone who showed up got to see the show. I won a $49.50 ticket and was seated in the very front row on the left side, basically on the stage. It was an amazing, immersive experience and a beautiful show! I definitely recommend doing the lottery especially on a weekday!"

Did the same thing last Tuesday (2/13) a

Jesus Hopped the A Train Signature
 Nov 15 2017, 10:14:13 AM

Saw the play last night and it's as amazing as everyone said.  I rescheduled for one of the shows that had the 'talk back' after and they actor's were generous and patient with all the questions even though they must have been exhausted.  

Jesus Hopped the A Train Signature
 Oct 11 2017, 09:28:03 PM

Tomorrow’s (10/12) show is cancelled too.  I really hope the actor is ok.  

SUNSET BOULEVARD in Performances
 Mar 25 2017, 11:12:59 AM

Saw Sunset last night.  I decided to rush last minute (9:30 only 4 people on line- I couldn't resist) and was surprised that I got two.  Normally I would've paid for orchestra seats but I blew my theater budget on tickets for Hamilton, Dolly, DEH and Saigon.  I say all this because I've been to the Palace before but in the orchestra section not balcony where the rush tickets were located.  

Arrived there with my friend and  started feeling tingling

Trudeau at COME FROM AWAY
 Mar 16 2017, 02:47:10 PM

Roscoe said: "Ivanka Trump no doubt proved the Dorothy Parker Maxim -- you can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think."

I need this on a t-shirt stat.

Miss Saigon Previews Thread
 Mar 16 2017, 02:38:14 PM

I caught the show last night and it was a miss for me.  I loved it when it was first on broadway but not so much now.  It could be that the story didn't age well for me but I found the performances tepid with the exception of The Engineer who was pretty good.  My seat was in orchestra far right and even though my ticket didn't say partial view it should of- I couldn't see any of scene where Chris and Kim were in the bedroom.

The Glass Menagerie 2017 (rush reports)
 Mar 3 2017, 03:14:39 PM

I rushed this last week Tuesday.  Showed up around 9:30-ish and was the 4th person in line.  No one else showed up when the box office opened at 10 so it was a super easy rush.  My seat was in the first row, center and the leg room was fantastic- I loved my seat.

THE GLASS MENAGERIE Previews (2017 Revival) /Discount Balcony
 Feb 22 2017, 10:52:35 AM

I rushed this play yesterday- front row, center.  I was fourth in line at 9:30 and it was just us four until the box office opened at 10am so as of right now it's an easy rush. 

Like others, this was my first time seeing The Glass Menagerie on stage and I thought it was ok.  It was worth the rush, didn't mind the lack of an intermission and loved the leg room in the first row.  It took a moment to adjust to Mantello's Tom and although Sally Field was cha

Death takes a holiday
 Jan 25 2017, 07:50:34 PM

I just saw this last week and it was painful.  Beautiful to look at but the story is no bueno.  To be fair I found Meet Joe Black a mediocre film but I was hoping this interpretation would be better. Towards the end when the More and More refrain was sung I was hoping that death would return from holiday and take me.  

Hello, Dolly
 Jan 12 2017, 12:28:46 PM

Perhaps it wasn't the 'event' they were hoping for. 

Shout out to roadgypsy for calling it, photographers showed up to take pictures of the line. 

JITNEY Previews
 Jan 12 2017, 11:52:27 AM

I was fortunate to score rush tickets through today tix and I have to agree with everyone- this play was a amazing. 

Hello, Dolly
 Jan 12 2017, 11:47:10 AM

I think what they meant was that you had first dibs if you went to the box office this morning.  When I was on line that option wasn't available at the time.  Surprisingly the line itself wasn't that bad (I joined around 9am). 

Showtunes that currently describe your life's situation
 Nov 2 2016, 04:54:17 PM

Corner of the Sky- Pippin

Maybe This Time- Cabaret

I'm Here- The Color Purple

Color Purple Rush?
 Sep 14 2016, 10:59:43 AM

Does anyone know if the rush line still starting around 7am?  Would like to try and see this before Heather leaves. 

Hamilton New Block of Tickets
 Jun 7 2016, 11:04:17 AM

My friend got two tickets for late March, row Q.  It took an intense 30 minutes.  Apparently every time he would pick seats verification would take forever and then it will say the seats were no longer available.  To be expected.

What did people think about Michelle T. Williams in Color Purple ?
 Jun 3 2016, 11:14:21 AM

BroadwayPeasent said: "PThespian said: "I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Michelle Williams = Blackbird

Heather Headley = The Color Purple (which, by the way, has an all black cast)

WOW some people are very thick. Yes Destiny's Child Michelle Williams that did the national tour.  A quick GOOGLE search would have been very EASY.  

Easy now.  In PThespian's defense I

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You