STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush

Danielle49
#1STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush
Posted: 7/12/18 at 4:55am

Hey everyone,

Has anyone done student rush or TodayTix general rush for Straight White Men? If so, how'd it go and where were your seats? I'd love to check it out when I get back to New York and am weighing rush options. Thanks for any input!

Danielle49
#2STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush
Posted: 7/24/18 at 12:20am

Bumping if anyone has updates!

deathofacatler
#3STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush
Posted: 7/24/18 at 4:23pm

I did student rush last Saturday (7/21) and got there a few minutes before they went on sale. There were only about eight of us, and I got center orchestra Q for $25!

yesraccoons Profile Photo
yesraccoons
#4STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush
Posted: 7/24/18 at 11:03pm

What time do they go on sale?

BroadwayNoob
#5STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush
Posted: 7/24/18 at 11:09pm

yesraccoons said: "What time do they go on sale?"

The website says an hour prior to curtain. I didn't realize they did a student rush on top of the online one. 

Rebecca Oh
#6STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush
Posted: 8/6/18 at 10:42am

I won rush tickets on Saturday August 4th evening performance through the Today Tix App.  It was  my 6th or 7th time trying since the Rush tickets sell out almost immediately after it turns to 10am (which is when they go on sale).  $32 plus $7.50 fees.  Seats were in the mezz F-2 and you could see the stage very clearly.  All the seats in the house are probably good because it's a small theatre. 

Ptesan Profile Photo
Ptesan
#7STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Rush
Posted: 8/9/18 at 12:36pm

I got a rush ticket on Today Tix App for the evening performance on 8/7.  My seat was front mezz, far right D14.  The seat was great, I only missed out on the set design on one side of the stage which was fine.  I've used TT for rush tickets before but this experience was pretty interesting.  I put in for a ticket at 10am and no matter how fast I was I still got the stand by message.  I kept refreshing just for fun and oddly enough I got a ticket in my cart at 10:15 (yeah I was bored).  Usually I tap out after I see tickets are in other people's carts but I'm glad it worked out.  

Videos