News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sondheimite2

Member Name: sondheimite2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Tickets
 Jun 20 2016, 10:51:05 PM

TigerBait88 said: "Has anyone who ordered print-at-home tickets had their tickets delivered to their inbox yet? It usually only takes a couple hours for me but its been 24 hours now. Maybe it has something to do with my bank and it being the weekend?

"

Don't worry, TigerBait88. Each show on Telecharge has a certain delay before the e-tickets are sent out, and they vary by show. Telecharge told me that the delay for Dear Evan Hansen is 3 days.

Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
 Jun 16 2016, 10:53:02 PM

Yes, tickets go on sale on Sunday June 19th. I saw that first announced on Twitter by Ben Platt, also by the show's Twitter, it was reported in Playbill, etcetera. 

Telecharge also confirmed that tickets go on sale June 19th. (They at-replied someone on Twitter on June 7th at 11:43 AM confirming that.) I don't believe Telecharge has confirmed the time that tickets go on sale, but the show's Twitter at replied someone today saying that tickets should go on sale at 10 AM. 

Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
 Jun 15 2016, 11:30:56 PM

Looks like Telecharge updated the Dear Evan Hansen page today.

It now says the first preview is on November 14th with the opening night December 4th.

Blackbird Question (WITH SPOILERS)
 Jun 9 2016, 05:50:54 PM

I need some time to ponder the OP's question since as nasty_khakis points out, there are lots of different ways of interpreting it, and I've moved through many different interpretations since seeing the show. So I'll be back to say something more about that. I do want to comment on the arrival of the young girl near the end of the play. I think the reason it comes as such a shock to the audience (eliciting audible gasps) is that in addition to revealing Ray's lies, it&nbs

Dear Evan Hansen vs Hamilton
 May 25 2016, 12:38:11 PM

I agree with the other posts here that Dear Evan Hansen is more akin to Fun Home or Next to Normal. Those are great shows too.

One similarity between Dear Evan Hansen and Hamilton that the person who said it might have been pointing towards is that people who love Dear Evan Hansen love it fiercely. There are so many reasons for this. The score/songs/book, the performances (Ben Platt's in particular), the intimacy o

What are the chances Dear Evan Hansen Transfers to Broadway ?
 May 14 2016, 01:58:14 PM

The Broadway transfer of "Dear Evan Hansen" was announced by one of the producers today. https://twitter.com/ericgrode/status/731528008046088192

No news yet on when or where, but I'm still thrilled.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You