News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mjgood4

Member Name: mjgood4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tootsie Rush  Jul 27 2019, 08:36:25 AM

Got to rush line at 7:45am for Saturday 7/27. The first 5 people in line got here right at the same time.

Also won the lottery but I'm hearing lottery tickets are rmezz. We got F16-18 matinee

Hadestown Discount?  Apr 21 2019, 11:41:29 PM

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, I don't understand this box office

Hadestown Discount?  Apr 21 2019, 10:45:10 PM

Just an FYI to anyone looking at this - current code expires 5/9

HADESTOWN Direct Mail Offer  Feb 8 2019, 07:32:12 AM
I get images of my mail from USPS and it looks like they lost a direct mail offer for me from Hadestown. Anyone else get the offer/what is the code?
American Son -- Rush?  Oct 10 2018, 12:15:39 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1112583
American Son Rush  Oct 7 2018, 12:22:36 PM
Arrived at the Rush a little late yesterday 10/6 for the first preview (11am). Was told nothing left for Rush, but it was not sold out so check back after 3pm to see if they had any more. Ran there after a 2pm show and was told there’s were two tickets available, $40. Side orchestra, row F seats 14-16. Missed absolutely no action, very far side but a wonderful view of facial expressions. No student ID was required for the tickets.
Dear Evan Hansen Standing room  Jun 23 2017, 09:14:38 PM

Wayman_Wong said: "''I will say, I loved seeing the generosity of people on this board with the whole "I wait in line, you pay for my ticket" vice versa thing. It was refreshing and incredibly nice to see.''

Boy, I have a totally different take on this. It wasn't about generosity. It was a business transaction. One stranger was asking another stranger to, in essence, cut in line on his behalf because he wasn't willing or wasn't able to

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room  Jun 21 2017, 11:00:02 AM

We were wristband 17/18 and got the last two SRO/partial view seats for both shows today. Most people in front of us were only buying one ticket each so probably about 20 total today for both shows. 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room  Jun 21 2017, 01:36:06 AM

erredos_dedos said: "This guy is in line rn and he says they haven't given wristbands yet  https://twitter.com/_mikecheck1212_/status/877376594083328000

"

Hi that's me. Wristband man came at 12:15. They gave out 25 total wristbands for tomorrow.

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room  Jun 20 2017, 09:43:03 PM

nkayyy said: "I'm in line right now! So far there are 5 of us, split between matinee and evening shows for tomorrow. We don't know if they're going to offer us wristbands or not.  

"

Got here at 9:30pm and we're number 16 and 17. Don't see an evening show if you want to be up front in the line. 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room  Jun 20 2017, 06:50:52 PM

ameleigh said: "So are they letting people get on the list and not physically wait in line anymore? I'm so confused!

"

We're planning on waiting out after our evening show tonight so I'll post a report after

Falsettos Tickets  Aug 8 2016, 08:26:03 AM

ANewBrainn said: "MY LincTix number literally does not work I've tried in different browsers, it comes up as a "typo" every time. What should I do?

"

Call Lincoln Center. They should be able to help you today.  212.239.6277 is the membership hotline. 

Falsettos Tickets  Aug 7 2016, 08:56:11 PM

BwayDude2 said: "Got my Linctix in last row of mezzanine on the left. I'm so glad they have this discount available! But real question, I've never been to this theatre. Are these decent seats?

"

I'd say anything in the Walter Kerr but balcony is fine. It's pretty small but the balcony is high up and you see a lot of lighting equipment in your way. 

Falsettos Tickets  Aug 7 2016, 12:46:47 PM

Cupid Boy2 said: "I agree that it appears to be LCT's issue, but when I called, they were trying to tell me it was Ticketmaster. I'm going to be calling their fine arts number later today when I get a chance. 

"

Did that already. Don't waste your time.

Falsettos Tickets  Aug 7 2016, 11:57:09 AM

wish i were here2 said: "HBP said: "Did you email LCT as well?

I emailed them yesterday and they replied by saying the forwarded my email to the Management of Lincoln Center. Still waiting for management to reply. Currently pissed. 

"

This was not a very well done sale and I think this one is on LCT, not Ticketmaster surprisingly.

Falsettos Tickets  Aug 6 2016, 03:39:57 PM

Switching browsers, clearing cache and cookies, restarting. Nothing

Falsettos Tickets  Aug 6 2016, 11:31:13 AM

bwayalltheway said: 
"I think the most surprising thing is that LCT doesn't have staff who can help us out with this issue right now. You'd think for a Broadway on sale they would be prepared with staff, even one member, to handle situations such as this. 

"

I just don't understand how some of the membership numbers are working and some are not. I'd imagine LCT sent Ticketmaster

Falsettos Tickets  Aug 6 2016, 11:03:14 AM

Called ticketmaster. Nothing they can do. Will have to wait for Lincoln Center on Monday. 

BRIGHT STAR Rush  May 7 2016, 11:29:25 AM

Got there at 8:45 today. 5 people in front of me, got row D (6th row) far side

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You