News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pmsept

Member Name: pmsept
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tall people blocking view in theatre
 Jun 27 2016, 06:59:27 PM

Sorry to bump an old thread (didn't feel like starting a new one), but does anyone know if the Richard Rodgers provide booster seats? On the shorter side here and going to see Hamilton this weekend - want to make sure I get my money's worth and is able to enjoy the show without craning my neck the whole time. Thanks!

July 7th Thurs, matinee for Hamilton?
 Jun 24 2016, 05:37:56 PM

I believe they don't have a show that Sunday, July 10th, so that's 8 shows for that week.

Hamilton Stage Door Broadway
 Jun 23 2016, 04:01:22 PM

Has anyone stage door-ed lately on a Saturday matinee? Do the cast usually come out even if they have a night show? Also, around what time do they usually start to come out from the theater/how long is the wait usually? Thanks so much!

Shuffle Along, She Loves Me, or Waitress?
 Jun 16 2016, 01:11:22 PM

PThespian said: "Not that it's a huge difference, but the running time for SOR is actually 2:30."

Ah my bad! I meant the running time for Shuffle Along is listed at 2:40. Thanks for the info PThespian! I'll just have to dash out of SA!

Jun 16 2016, 12:01:00 AM

iamjwk said: "pmsept - That is so funny!  I am thinking the same thing.  I exchanged my tix for Shuffle a couple of hours ago because of Audra being out, but am worried about the time to get to School of Rock and if I will be starving by the time it is done.  :)"

We are going to be SO HUNGRY! But Audra will be worth it haha. But yeah, I'm more worried about getting there on time (especially since I know I WILL have to use the bathroom in between to

Jun 15 2016, 11:13:51 PM

Do you guys think I would be able to make it on time to the 6pm show of SOR if I go straight from a 3pm Shuffle Along show? (They just emailed saying that Audra won't be in for the Sat matinee and is letting us exchange tickets) It says the runtime for SOR is 2 hours and 40 minutes.... I'm a little worried but would also love to see Audra 

Jun 15 2016, 04:09:39 PM

_IrisTinkerbell thanks for the input! Honestly, those two aren't my first choice either. Unfortunately since I'm trying to see if on July 3rd, the only shows I can find playing that night is Beautiful, SOR, and Fiddler (yay 4th of July! lol). I didn't consider Beautiful at first since I thought I would be able to catch it at the Pantages, but it looks like I won't be able to after all so now that's certainly an option as well.

Jun 15 2016, 03:43:06 PM

I had already bought tickets for Shuffle Along, so I'm seeing that Sat matinee and Hamilton Sat night. Since SLM and Waitress don't do Sun night shows, I can only pick one of them. I guess my dilemma is, do I watch SLM on the livestream so I can go see Waitress and see all four shows, or is SLM THAT good that I should still see it in person and wait to see Waitress?

Also, re: SOR, I've never watched the movie and wasn't that impressed with their tonys performance.

Jun 15 2016, 01:08:35 PM

Now that SLM is being live-streamed, do you think it'll be a better choice for me to just watch the live stream and go see Waitress instead when I'm in town? Or do you think I should still skip the live-stream and go see it in person?

She Loves Me TKTS or Rush
 Jun 8 2016, 01:13:29 PM

If anyone have gotten SLM tickets from the TKTS booths, mind sharing which seat you got and for how much? Trying to see if the seats would be better than the general rush seats. Thanks!

Bad Theater Behavior
 Jun 6 2016, 11:58:02 PM

What are people's feelings on seat cushions? I'm going to see Hamilton in a month and I'm a little scared that my view will be obstructed by the person sitting in front of me since I'm definitely on the shorter side. Thinking of getting a seat cushion to bring to the show but I'm worried the person sitting behind me would consider this rude. I spent a lot of $$ on the tickets and really hoping I would be able to enjoy it without craning my neck the entire show. 

Jun 6 2016, 06:23:15 PM

I bought tickets for Shuffle Along! And going to do TKTS for She Loves Me Sunday matinee. I just checked all the shows again to see if any are doing Sunday night show so I can fit in a fourth show, and it looks like Fiddler On The Roof and School of Rock are! Which one between the two would people recommend? Thanks again for all the help!!

Jun 6 2016, 01:46:48 PM

Thanks for the input everyone! I'll definitely see She Loves Me when I'm there. Still torn between Shuffle Along and Waitress. Right now I'm leaning towards Shuffle Along based on the comments and also since Waitress will be going on tour in 2017 anyway. I guess my other question is, do you think it's more important to see Audra in Shuffle or Jessie in Waitress? (Which show would lose more if I end up seeing it on tour without the OBC? I've never seen Audra or Jessie in pe

Jun 6 2016, 02:45:57 AM

Hey guys! New to the board here but I'm planning an upcoming NY trip and need some advice! I'm going to be in NY for the 4th of July weekend and I need to choose two shows to watch between Shuffle Along, She Loves Me, and Waitress. I'm going to see Hamilton on Sat at 8:00pm so that leaves me with Sat matinee and Sun matinee for the other shows. I was originally leaving towards She Loves Me and Waitress but I just came back from seeing 42nd Street and now I'm on a tap dancing k

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You