News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for johnstp

Member Name: johnstp
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sondheim-Favorite Artist Song Performances
 Aug 13 2016, 05:15:03 PM

Nancy Lamott's medley of Good Thing Going and Not A Day Goes By, which I believe was just called, "Sondheim" on her album.

"

John Owen Jones in Les Mis
 Jul 21 2016, 10:42:57 AM

Dave13 said: "I am bumping this thread. I caught the Wednesday matinee of Les Mis today. John Owen-Jones and Hayden Tee was in today. All I can say was wow. Since it was a Wednesday Matinee, I was expecting some of the cast to be out, but everyone was in. I was simply blown away by JOJ and Tee's performance. While the show is a classic, I think the performance I saw today is probably one of the best performances of any show I have seen in a long time. It should be a cri

Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
 Jun 14 2016, 08:37:50 PM

macnyc said: "Your seat in Row N should be very good. I sat in Row Q almost over to the far side (I was third from the end). At intermission I asked the two women next to me how they liked their seats, and they said they loved them.

It's really amazing the view you get from that "stadium seating" area. You don't feel far away, and you don't feel off to the side! 

"

Thanks, macnyc!

Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
 Jun 14 2016, 10:17:09 AM

This is a great thread.  I appreciate all of the information here.

I have tickets in Row N, Seats 24-28 (on the far aisle).  Anybody here with any experience from those seats, or seats in that vicinity?  

"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You