News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for teen bway lover

Member Name: teen bway lover
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

School of Rock Rush
 Jul 8 2017, 10:29:35 PM

Arrived at the theater this morning at 7:30 and was the only one in line until 8:00. The line was almost around the block by the time the box office opened at 10:00. I got pretty good seats for the matinee performance (Row R seats 9 and 11), saw everything and it was the perfect view.

Holiday Inn rush/digital lottery
 Sep 3 2016, 05:30:39 PM

Hi everyone! I was wondering where the rush/digital lottery seats were located for Holiday Inn. I would love to hear your experiences with rush and the digital lottery. thanks!

Humans Digital Lottery
 Aug 10 2016, 01:09:10 PM

Broadway Boosters (Telecharge) has just opened a digital lottery for The Humans. I was wondering if anyone has tried this lottery/where the seats are/experiences. Thanks!

Eclipsed final weekend rush
 Jun 18 2016, 10:53:34 AM

just an update on Eclipsed rush:

This morning I arrived at 8:00 and there were 14 people ahead of me. By 9:30 the line had gone down the street and by the time the box office opened im sure the line was around the block. A lot of people were getting two tickets, and i think rush is sold out for today. My seat is extreme sides. 

If you want to go tomorrow, make sure to get there super early if you want to get a ticket. 

BRIGHT STAR Rush
 Jun 17 2016, 08:14:50 PM

I went to inquire about rush tickets this past Wednesday at around 1:30 (terrible timing because they were opening the theater for the matinee) for the evening show and was told they sold out of rush when the box office opened. The box office offered me a $45 ticket for the balcony (however although I had asked for evening tickets they gave me matinee tickets). I realized too late and had to exchange for the evening performance. However, it worked in my favor because they placed me in th

Jun 17 2016, 07:23:38 PM

thank you so much! will definitely take your advice!

Jun 17 2016, 06:53:04 PM

hi everyone! im new to the site and had a question about rushing for eclipsed in its final weekend on broadway. What time do you think I should arrive if I want tickets for tomorrow (saturday) matinee? Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You