News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for arcolley

Member Name: arcolley
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HERE LIES LOVE - Broadway Previews
 Jul 7 2023, 08:06:10 PM

Floor rush is also $39 - I rushed yesterday and was given a choice between floor or rear mezz. Rush for this one also seems super easy - got there at 9 am and was the first in line, no one else showed up until 9:50.

HERE LIES LOVE - Broadway Previews
 Jul 3 2023, 11:20:23 AM

On the note of "very loud moments throughout" - can anyone elaborate on them? Are they sudden and jarring or is there build up to them/can they be anticipated? (Assuming at least one of them is based on Ninoy's history, but would love to know more specifics; in a spoiler if needed)

Company Rush Tickets?
 Apr 11 2022, 08:11:32 PM

Rushed on Saturday, April 9 for the evening show - got there at 9:30 and was 32nd in line. Was offered $43 partial view box seats or $59 full view, right mezz G - needed 6 tickets so theoretically the seats may have been better if we had split up but the view (and the show) was great.

Overnight bag into a theater?
 Feb 4 2019, 12:20:08 PM

I once travelled with a commuter backpack (28L) and a duffel bag (we’d been travelling through other states beforehand). We didn’t have time to take the bags to a luggage storage place, so we went to the theatre (Music Box) with all of our bags. Security had an interesting time trying to go through our bags but they didn’t give us too much hassle (might’ve been because I was a student/looked young enough). I fit the duffel under my seat pretty easily (I think it was st

Question About Play That Goes Wrong (Spoilers)
 Oct 23 2018, 01:14:42 PM

I'm also sensitive to loud noises.

This show was a little hard for me because there's a lot of built up anticipation with the gun being on stage for quite a bit. The onstage gunshot is quite loud and took me by surprise (I think it's a delayed sound?) This probably wouldn't be a show that I'd recommend sitting in the first row for, primarily due to the sensory overload  - we did rush and that's where our seats were.

Other loud noises that I can

Where to get Playbill merch?
 Oct 3 2018, 10:45:08 AM

I do recall The Drama Book Shop selling the binders, but I haven't been in 2 years.

TKTS Prices
 Jun 28 2016, 11:38:05 AM

I paid $89 for Orchestra Row P seats for The Color Purple for this past Saturday's matinee (which were fine, as the theatre is relatively small) and $75 for front row seats in the middle of the 200s at Fun Home for last Friday (those were incredible seats)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You