News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for silentmob

Member Name: silentmob
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway and the Coronavirus
 Mar 11 2020, 04:58:12 PM

JennH said: "SmoothLover said: "Decisions that are made need to be the best for the population at large. And it is going to come with sacrifice."

By sacrifice, you mean people daily/basic livelihoods and their ability to pay their rent, bills, groceries, literally just LIFE. Cool.
"

This.  Society has been so quick to clamor "shut it down" without thinking of the ramifications.  I'm not saying do nothing, and I'

Shoshana Bean In Waitress
 Apr 18 2019, 11:12:16 PM

I am really hoping for an extension announcement from Shoshana (we have tickets for May 13), but I’d also be excited to Stephanie Torns as I’ve read so many good things about her.

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
 Apr 11 2019, 08:17:28 PM

Where is her extension announced? Any chance JJ extends, too?  We make our yearly Broadway trip in May but we arrive one day after JJ’s run ends. 

Waitress Front Row
 Jul 28 2016, 02:31:30 PM

Yeah, that makes sense...I guess I can't figure out how there can be so little difference between the front row and second row, but yet the price is so wildly different.  

Waitress Front Row
 Jul 28 2016, 10:30:07 AM

The front row at Waitress is priced nearly $100 cheaper than the 2nd row.  We enjoy sitting up close, but before I get tickets, I wanted to know if anyone knew of any issues with the 1st row at this show.  (as opposed to the 2nd row or other premium seats)  Thanks!

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jul 26 2016, 04:11:12 PM

hannhannham, any drawbacks from those front row seats?  We are wanting to get tickets and noticed the front row isn't premium.  

Riedel on Hamilton making other shows close fast
 Jun 28 2016, 04:30:26 PM

We are going in April, have Hamilton tickets, and are seeing other shows while we are there.  So, that flies against his theory.

ANASTASIA Set for Broadhurst Theatre, Spring 2017
 Jun 28 2016, 03:22:47 PM

Thanks!  I'll keep my eye out for it.  We would love to catch this before leaving town.

ANASTASIA Set for Broadhurst Theatre, Spring 2017
 Jun 28 2016, 03:14:40 PM

Aww, we are going to be in town the week prior...any chance of previews?  Our last day is the 20th.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You