News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Wardrobe Mistress

Member Name: Wardrobe Mistress
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next Disney Musical
 Feb 5 2019, 07:16:19 AM

Hamilfan2 said: "I can confirm Disney is working on a Hercules stage adaptation, and we are getting it SOON (much sooner than a lot of people are probably expecting). But it is NOTbeing developed for Broadway. They are taking a different route with this one. That’s all I can say! Official announcement should be coming any day now though!"

London please!!

Everybodys Talking About Jamie transfer?
 Aug 28 2018, 04:40:35 PM
^ yes, there is. The album cover has Jamie’s face and shoulders under the show title. The concept album is his face within the letters.
Potential West End Transfers?
 Aug 28 2018, 01:28:35 PM

RippedMan said: "I wonder if that would go to the National? Not sure any producers would try and pick that up after how it failed here."

It would fit perfectly in the Olivier theatre actually. Not dissimilar to the set up on Broadway.

Betty Buckley in Hello Dolly
 Aug 28 2018, 12:12:19 PM
How come the single tickets for the Denver centre 18-19 season have been released except for Dolly? Does anyone know when we can expect those to become available?
Potential West End Transfers?
 Aug 28 2018, 12:01:41 PM
Hello, Dolly! with Bette, please. I would totally remortgage my house for repeat visits if it ever happened.
2018 - 2019 Touring Season
 Apr 22 2018, 06:12:10 AM

Hi all, UK based theatre-goer here. I'm coming to the US to visit LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas, but was really hoping to arrive first in Dallas, to see Hello, Dolly.

I'm unfamiliar with how the ticketing system works in the states, the official Dallas Summer Musicals website says that no singular tickets for Hello, Dolly can be bought yet, however there are many secondary selling websites that seem to have them available (like big stub, dallas-theater.com). If I buy from the

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 May 4 2017, 02:08:15 PM

A Canadian in NYC said: "I see that tickets will only be available through the official website.  For those who have seen it before, I'm curious whether its best to see it all in one day or split it up?  I remember looking at the tickets for the London production last year and it seemed to me that you have a choice (assuming ticket availability)."

See it in in one day if you can. You'll be desperate to see part two after the cliffhange

Come From Away rush
 Apr 8 2017, 06:27:38 PM

I arrived at 06:50 this morning and was sixth in line. The queue more than doubled within the next hour and was stretching well past the Booth Theatre by 10:00. Got seats Orchestra D13-15.

Worth bearing in mind also that today was a two-show day.

Come From Away Rush
 Mar 18 2017, 05:53:37 PM

Following this thread with interest - hoping to queue for Rush tickets for a matinee in two weeks' time.

WAR PAINT Previews
 Mar 17 2017, 06:54:26 PM

Has anyone heard any news or rumblings of news that the cast are releasing a recording of the show?

When Will The Color Purple Close?
 Oct 19 2016, 02:46:00 PM

https://youtu.be/1iUJA0Li3Gw

At 2:20. Carrie will take over the role of Sophia for the last two months of the run.

Do the English know who JHud is?
 Oct 3 2016, 01:51:39 AM

Yes. Most of us know her indeed. We watch American Idol and the Dreamgirls film was huge here. She may not have reached dizzying heights charts performance wise, but she is more of an established name than Daisy Lowe's father.

Color Purple Rush?
 Oct 1 2016, 05:47:05 PM

Oh wow this extended quietly. But such a short extension though? Is this likely to close on 8th Jan or is it common to extend in month instalments after a certain period. I'm coming to NY from London in the first week of April and this is top of my list.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You