Potential West End Transfers?

Wardrobe Mistress
#2Potential West End Transfers?
Posted: 8/28/18 at 12:01pm

Hello, Dolly! with Bette, please. I would totally remortgage my house for repeat visits if it ever happened.

Impossible2
#3Potential West End Transfers?
Posted: 8/28/18 at 1:12pm

Comet is meant to be coming with Josh next year after his tour has finished.

There was an interview with one of the producers on youtube about it earlier this year.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#4Potential West End Transfers?
Posted: 8/28/18 at 1:20pm

I wonder if that would go to the National? Not sure any producers would try and pick that up after how it failed here.

WayTooBroadway Profile Photo
WayTooBroadway
#5Potential West End Transfers?
Posted: 8/28/18 at 1:27pm

What about TAKING THIS TO THE WEST END BOARD? Hope that opens soon.

"When the audience comes in, it changes the temperature of what you've written." -Stephen Sondheim

Wardrobe Mistress
#6Potential West End Transfers?
Posted: 8/28/18 at 1:28pm

RippedMan said: "I wonder if that would go to the National? Not sure any producers would try and pick that up after how it failed here."

It would fit perfectly in the Olivier theatre actually. Not dissimilar to the set up on Broadway.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#7Potential West End Transfers?
Posted: 8/28/18 at 1:29pm

we all know that board barely gets any traction. It’s fine to keep this thread here.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Impossible2
#8Potential West End Transfers?
Posted: 8/28/18 at 2:01pm

RippedMan said: "I wonder if that would go to the National? Not sure any producers would try and pick that up after how it failed here."

It won't go to the National. It'll be the original producers trying to make their money back. It was one of the Broadway producers who did the interview I saw.

They originally said it'll either be a smaller tent deal like Mo was last year or in a big proper theatre in the West End, but it sounds like they are doing the latter with Josh involved again.

Videos