News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dotseurat2

Member Name: dotseurat2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

STEREOPHONIC Previews
 Apr 13 2024, 11:18:32 AM

rachelfran said: "dotseurat2 said: "Damn. Dying to see this but it's either those $40 rear mezz seats or $275. Is it really a waste of time to watch from rear mezz?"

I just got a center orchestra seat row N on seatgeek for $80 .. (5% cashback via Chase).

Be sure to check all the resell sites -- I had my eye on this since yesterday and the price was $96 then and went down today.

"

Aww man I went str

STEREOPHONIC Previews
 Apr 12 2024, 08:21:25 AM

Damn. Dying to see this but it's either those $40 rear mezz seats or $275. Is it really a waste of time to watch from rear mezz?

Sunday in the Park with George at The Axelrod Performing Arts Center
 Mar 25 2024, 09:27:47 AM

So very sad I missed Sunday. I had tickets and then couldn't make it. 

I really enjoyed A Little Night Music, especially Kate Baldwin's performance. I also liked how they eliminated the Liebeslieders and gave their songs to the characters with less to do. Just missed the cheeky reprises that are done as the plot resolves. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 2 2023, 06:26:56 AM

Danasi said: "Does anyone have any recent Hadestown seat locations? It looks like it's up for all Weds, and several Tues, in June so I'm thinking about going"

Have you already seen it or seeing it for the first time? I'm unsure about seat locations from.TDF but if you're thinking of going, just go! It simply shouldn't be missed. I would imagine their seat locations would be good seats as they're probably trying to fill the stupidly expensive o

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 18 2023, 08:45:52 AM

I feel like I might have done this before, but just in case- has anyone added a ticket to an order at a later time and still sat together as a group? Is that contingent on box office? Thanks

Lillias White in Hadestown??
 Feb 26 2023, 09:03:33 PM

The first three times I saw Hadestown, I didn't want to imagine seeing anyone other than Reeve. The fourth time, back in September when Lillias joined, I felt like I was ready for a new cast. Something really does sound off with his voice. I can't figure it out. I wonder if the score is doing a number on his cords. 

Lillias White in Hadestown??
 Feb 20 2023, 08:33:52 AM

ACL2006 said: "GiantsInTheSky2 said: "If rumors are to be believed, I wonder if Lillias will be there through the end."

If it is indeed closing, probably by Labor Day, then that would have White with the show for an entire year.
"

Oh God, Reading that is a gut punch. There are rumors of closing? Anytime I see it show up on TDF I get a little concerned but I didn't think the show was in trouble. Ugh. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Dec 11 2022, 10:36:40 AM

Saw Some Like it Hot last night (Sat Dec 10, 8pm). Night before opening so it was really packed. Left Mezz, row J, 15-19. Not the best seats thanks to the balcony overhang. Last show I saw at the Shubert, POTUS, with TDF, gave us the last row or two of the orchestra, also with an overhang. Still super grateful for this benefit! Really enjoyed the show. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 23 2022, 07:57:28 PM

I bought 3 tickets for POTUS but now a fourth person wants to come. If I go to the box office, would they be able to adjust the tickets and have us sit together? Has anyone done that before?

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 21 2022, 05:12:34 PM

Hamfan1234 said: "dotseurat2 said: "I'd love to get tickets for POTUS but unsure if it will be too racy for my 13 year old. All it says is explicit language. I'm gonna guess the language is probably sexual in nature. Bad choice to bring her along? Thanks!"

All depends on what you're comfortable with. Lots of cursing of all kinds, c*nt, b*tch, f*ck etc., many references to blow jobs (not shown). Otherwise, there is no significant nudity, or ex

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 21 2022, 03:02:08 PM

I'd love to get tickets for POTUS but unsure if it will be too racy for my 13 year old. All it says is explicit language. I'm gonna guess the language is probably sexual in nature. Bad choice to bring her along? Thanks!

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 21 2022, 03:00:51 PM
I'd love t
Hadestown Understudies
 Jan 15 2022, 05:56:57 PM

Do Orpheus understudies take on the same mannerisms as Reeve? I understand and love his portrayal of someone seemingly on the spectrum. Just curious how it works if it's not done that way. 

Hadestown Understudies
 Jan 10 2022, 08:19:38 PM

sciencegirl said: "Anyone know if Reeve Carney was in / out this weekend? Saw the show with his understudy and loved it, but really want to catch him in it and may go tomorrow......just checking my odds here, lol."

Yep, he was in all weekend from what I could see. 

Hadestown Understudies
 Jan 7 2022, 07:19:09 PM

Anybody know if any of the major performers will be out for Saturday Jan 8 matinee? Thanks

The Official TDF Thread
 Nov 24 2021, 05:02:15 PM

Has anyone had any experience with picking up TDF tickets at Freestyle Love Supreme? Are they strict about checking for ID? Thanks

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
 Oct 31 2021, 07:29:12 PM

RunnyBabbit said: "dotseurat2 said: "I haven't entered Hamilton lottery in ages, but I went on the app to try for next weekend and I can't even do that. When did they start running lotteries for dates so far out? Doesn't make much sense to me. "

The lotteries through Lucky Seat generally have all of the dates for the next week out, so you can enter them all at once. Although Hamilton is the first that I’ve seen pull the winners a week o

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
 Oct 31 2021, 08:58:15 AM
I haven't entered Hamilton lottery in ages, but I went on the app to try for next weekend and I can't even do that. When did they start running lotteries for dates so far out? Doesn't make much sense to me.
The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 6 2020, 01:46:20 PM
Is it naive of me to even dream to see Company pop up during previews?! How do we feel about our chances? Haha
The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 4 2020, 11:46:00 PM

Never mind- retracted a REALLY dumb question laugh

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You