News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for whizzer_wins

whizzer_wins Profile Photo
Member Name: whizzer_wins
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SOLD Cursed Child ticket for sale — TODAY 9/8  Sep 8 2018, 12:38:19 PM

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have an extra ticket to Cursed Child for today’s sold out show! The seat is orchestra row P, seat 15! The tickets were $199 each, but I’d be willing to do $250 for the set. I can meet you in front of the theatre. Message me if interested.

SOLD: 2 Be More Chill tickets, August 23rd  Aug 15 2018, 08:27:21 PM

Hi! Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will no longer be able to go to Be More Chill next Thursday, so I am looking to sell the tickets — I have two tickets, orchestra row H, seats 101 and 102. I am looking to sell for what I paid, $146. Message me if interested — I can call the box office to place the tickets in your name for will call. :)

Official HELLO, DOLLY! Sidecar Thread  Apr 25 2018, 04:57:00 PM
Has anyone ever sat in row K of the mezzanine ( last row ) ? I got two seats for my partner and I and was wondering what we should expect the view to be like. :) It’s center mezz, seats 109 and 110.
Hello Dolly Stage Door  Apr 24 2018, 11:22:00 PM
Any updates? ?? I’m hoping to meet Charlie Stemp when I go, if anyone knows how often he comes out?
HELLO, DOLLY! Sets August 25 Closing Date; Bette Midler to Return July 17  Apr 21 2018, 07:30:26 PM
Does anyone have any idea wha prices will look like for these shows?

I’m expecting hella expensive, but I’d love to at least see it from the rear balcony. :”)

2018 Easter Bonnet Collections  Apr 10 2018, 03:09:21 AM
Does anyone know what Spongebob is doing? I’m seeing the show this Friday!
Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October  Sep 20 2017, 01:39:41 PM

Two questions

1) it seems the "stage door" is a lobby. if you want to door, do you wait in the lobby or out the doors? and could someone who isnt seeing the show come in to sd?

2) anyone think there's a chance of more all ages shows being added?

ISO Off-Broadway Comet stuff  Aug 22 2017, 02:51:28 PM

Basically what the title says - I'm looking for anything from Great Comet's off-Broadway run! Flyers, egg shakers, and programs! 

PM me if you have anything, I'm very interested. :)

Riedel on vultures circling ‘Great Comet’  Aug 7 2017, 08:21:46 PM

trpguyy said: "ACL2006 said: "We could get an announcement tomorrow, but I'm starting to think they'll keep it open with either Scott or Dave in the role and maybe close by Labor Day."

Yes, Scott for a week and Dave for a week. Then... ¯\_(?)_/¯

Is it definite that Dave will be on the 27th, whether or not that is the closing date? I'm looking at buying a ticket and if the closing show is soon (or

ISO Off-Broadway Great Comet  Aug 5 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Hi!! I'm basically looking for any off-Broadway Comet stuff, specifically Ars Nova or Kazino. I already have an ART playbill.

I'm mainly looking for flyers and programs, but any other things (shirts, eggs, etc) I would also be interested in!

Banquettes Row BE, stage right  Jul 19 2017, 12:49:19 AM

Hi again! My friend doesn't have an account on here, but next week she's sitting in row BE, on the right, on the aisle!! Does anyone know what kind of interaction she can expect from here?

Outside of the message boards  Jul 18 2017, 02:32:53 PM

Lancaster, PA!

Dolokhov Letter  Jul 13 2017, 08:54:49 PM

Does anyone know the area where Nick Choksi (or whoever is playing Dolokhov) gives out a letter? 

Chose my seat - was it good?  Jun 19 2017, 05:50:22 PM

I finally chose my seat for next time! I decided on the banquettes, row BB, and seat 17 (plus my mom at 15!)!

What kind of interaction can I expect from here?

COMET invites fans to join them onstage at the Tony Awards  Jun 6 2017, 02:27:05 PM

For anyone who has not received an email, including me, you have not been chosen unfortunately.

COMET invites fans to join them onstage at the Tony Awards  Jun 6 2017, 01:12:12 PM

Is there a chance for anyone who hasn't received an email yet?

COMET invites fans to join them onstage at the Tony Awards  Jun 6 2017, 07:31:11 AM

good luck today everyone!

COMET invites fans to join them onstage at the Tony Awards  Jun 5 2017, 04:21:06 PM

I still haven't gotten an email or phone call, and no one else I know who was put on the shortlist was either. I hope some of us have been contacted or are contacted soon!

COMET invites fans to join them onstage at the Tony Awards  Jun 5 2017, 10:41:34 AM

Has anyone heard anything yet? I'm very excited to see which of us end up getting in.

COMET invites fans to join them onstage at the Tony Awards  Jun 4 2017, 05:01:50 PM

I got an email about being shortlisted around 8:15 last night that asked me to send in the best phone number / email, the pictures I submitted, my ID, and a paragraph about what Comet means to me!

Here's to hoping some of us get in. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You