News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Nycat63

Member Name: Nycat63
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The 76th Annual TONY Awards!  Jun 11 2023, 08:47:50 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "I NEED UNEDITED AUDIO OF ARDEN’S SPEECH. I know what he said i just need to be able to hear it and scream with happiness!"

Please share with those of us who couldn’t lip read!

Apple TV+ Series SCHMIGADOON! - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 26 2023, 01:28:53 PM

I completely lost it when Titus wailed “Melisssssaaa!”

Apple TV+ Series SCHMIGADOON! - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 12 2023, 12:38:28 PM

Kad said: "So Patrick Page’s character is definitely a Judge Turpin parody… as well as a Caiaphas parody!

What a great episode! And it really makes you wonder why Krakowski’s never been Roxie. Or why Cumming’s never been Sweeney. Or why Cheno has never been Hannigan or Lovett.
"

I was getting Caiaphas vibes before this episode but figured it was just the voice.  But the line at the end “two birds with one stone&rdqu

GREASE: RISE OF THE PINK LADIES musical prequel series on Paramount+  Apr 6 2023, 05:50:56 PM

After one episode I’m super underwhelmed but will continue watching just to see Jackie Hoffman yell at kids.  

"Idina Menzel: Which Way to the Stage?" on Disney+  Dec 10 2022, 07:29:59 PM

Lola Getz2 said: "Well, that sucks!"

It is correct there is no free trial, but if you have Hulu you may be able to add Disney+ Basic for $2 per month as an add on.  Basic has ads (also note roku devices don’t support Basic), but there weren’t many ads and they were short.  

Mr. Saturday Night  Sep 12 2022, 05:18:15 PM

I’m beyond thrilled this is going to be streaming! I was hoping there would be a pro shot since it was not going to have a life beyond Billy so why not make some money on streaming if you aren’t going to tour or license.  Cannot wait to see it.  

Alice Ripley/next to normal in Barcelona  Jul 3 2022, 06:37:38 PM

I’d give anything for Adam Pascal to appear and sing to me on a massive screen all day long.  

He doesn’t appear in real time for every show, does he? I assume his role was pre-taped and very well timed (with no room for error in Barcelona) or am I wrong? 

The Play That Goes Wrong - June 25th Proshot w/ Original West End Cast  Jun 22 2022, 07:45:56 PM

This is great news! Wish I could be invited! I assume nothing has been released yet regarding distribution/streaming?

Deux Moi blind item | New production of JCS?  Jun 18 2022, 11:58:06 AM

Canadian_Linz said: "Deux Moi referenced ”Lima, Ohio” at the top of this blind, so I thought this was about a Glee actor. Maybe Darren Criss or Groff?"

I haven’t seen the blind but given the reference above to Aaron Tveit and Schmigadoon filming season 2, Christian in Moulin Rouge refers to being from Lima Ohio doesn’t he?

FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  May 21 2022, 10:00:42 AM

everythingtaboo said: "When we were going, the weekend before my partner got exposed to COVID while out of town, but I still wanted to go. After a horrendous experience with TM with Darren Criss' Christmas show, I opted to skip SeatGeek and went to Jujamcyn, found their customer service email, and explained my case. They went ahead and refunded one of our tickets. (My guess is because we bought good seats and that single could resell at a higher rate, but I didn't ask.)&

FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  May 21 2022, 09:42:16 AM

tthomas76 said: "I did. They have been awful to work with. They told me their whole line about after April 30th. I have sold four of my 7 so far on the resale thing on SeatGeek but the other 3 so far haven’t. "

They are truly awful.  Had to cancel a trip (after April 30) and got full refunds for other shows that don’t use SeatGeek with zero issues. Jujamcyn won’t let SeatGeek refund.  I’m surprised and happy for you that you sold

Six in Chicago lottery  May 14 2022, 06:29:12 PM

forfivemoreminutes said: "They’re usually orchestra seats! My friend has won the six Chicago lottery six or seven times and they were orchestra seats each time, although the exact spot varies - sometimes they’re far back (like row S or T) and sometimes they’re closer (row H or L). Sometimes they’re also front row. If your friend somehow ends up with balcony seats, they can call the theatre or let the ushers know they require accessible orchestra seating - I&rs

Six in Chicago lottery  May 14 2022, 06:17:50 PM

Asking for a friend who can’t handle balconies.  Anyone know where the lottery seats generally are for Six in Chicago? Apparently he has 45 min to decide if he should pay for them.  Thanks to anyone with info!

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square?  May 12 2022, 06:23:33 PM

nealb1 said: "Have stayed there many times over the years. You'll love it. I echo all the comments here on this thread.

Was just in NYC for 2 weeks and stayed at their sister property, HGI Times Square South on W 37th Street, between 8th & 9th. Great location, a newer hotel - opened in 2018, and have stayed there many times. Our rate for the 12 nights was $89 a night. Can't beat that.

I remember when the HGI TS on 8th Avenue was The Days Inn from the

Broadway Discounts  Apr 24 2022, 06:25:50 PM

Anyone have a discount for SIX? 

Broadway Discounts  Apr 15 2022, 05:56:59 PM

MemorableUserName said: "I put it in the POTUS thread, but it should probably be here:

BroadwayBox code: POTBB321
"

Thank you - I had also scrolled through old posts and found same with slightly different code - POTMC310 on Telecharge Offers.  

This thread is remarkably helpful and appreciated btw!

POTUS: OR, BEHIND EVERY GREAT DUMBASS ARE SEVEN WOMEN TRYING TO KEEP HIM ALIVE Previews  Apr 15 2022, 05:40:19 PM

Matt Rogers said: "Nycat63 said: "Is there a discount code for this anyone knows of? Making trip in mid May and based on your comments after first preview am adding this to my list! Would prefer tix in advance since we pack in the shows so thought I’d ask…Thanks!"

Scroll up to Post #29. There is a discount code right there.
"

Whoops I actually scrolled but didn’t catch that with the link.  Thanks!

Broadway Discounts  Apr 15 2022, 05:24:45 PM

Still nothing for Mr Saturday Night? I’m looking for mid-May and would love orchestra but still $299 which is too rich for my blood.  

POTUS: OR, BEHIND EVERY GREAT DUMBASS ARE SEVEN WOMEN TRYING TO KEEP HIM ALIVE Previews  Apr 15 2022, 05:19:34 PM

Is there a discount code for this anyone knows of? Making trip in mid May and based on your comments after first preview am adding this to my list!  Would prefer tix in advance since we pack in the shows so thought I’d ask…Thanks!

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?  Apr 13 2022, 01:46:03 PM

So with Neil Patrick Harris replacing Christian Borle in ITW is Christian back in the show in May? That would make my trip.  Anyone have any intel?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You