News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kchenofan

kchenofan Profile Photo
Member Name: kchenofan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Sing. Dance. Act. Anything else? Uhh...nope. Yeah, no I think I'm good with those three.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kristin rushed to hospital!  Jul 12 2012, 11:01:01 AM
^ If I remember correctly, the Wicked injury was a herniated disc in her neck.
Perfect Vehicle for Kristin Chenoweth?  Jul 6 2012, 12:19:20 AM
Did someone say theatrical intervention?

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/aa15baae2b/intervention-with-kristin-chenoweth-from-kristin-chenoweth-and-drew

Oh, not what you meant? My bad.

What Celebrities Have You Seen at Shows?  May 27 2012, 11:49:34 PM
Jane Lynch at H2$ during Darren Criss' run
re: Fun Game- The cast Recording of your life  Apr 15 2012, 01:34:09 AM
Sure, this looks fun and I have nothing else better to do at 1:30 a.m.

OPENING / Overture: No Matter What- Beauty and the Beast

WAKING UP: So Long, Farewell (Reprise)- The Sound of Music

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL: Golden Bangkok- Chess

FALLING IN LOVE: Seventy Six Trombones- The Music Man

FIGHT SONG: Chip on My Shoulder- Legally Blonde

BREAKING UP: Part of Your World (Reprise)- The Little Mermaid

PROM: Potion Notion- 9 to 5

LIFE:

Love, Loss, and What I Wore Closing :-(  Feb 8 2012, 03:47:12 PM
Considering that this was originally intended to be a limited engagement, I'd say that it's had a great run! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing it with 4 different casts. It was just a terrific production, and I'm sad to see it go.
Darren Criss & Beau Bridges in HOW TO SUCCEED... Thoughts?  Jan 5 2012, 03:16:38 PM
I have to agree that Criss's voice was very thin and not well-suited for the role. However, I liked his interpretation of Finch very much. I wouldn't use the word "slimy" to describe how he played it, as I found him more innocent and agreeable, particularly in the first act. I know that I'm in the minority here, but I enjoyed Bridges' performance acting-wise (singing-wise it was atrocious), although I wish he had a better grasp on remembering his lines, his ultimate downfall.

In regards

LES MIS Cast Complete - Taylor Swift is Eponine/ Amanda Seyfried is Cosette  Jan 3 2012, 10:41:12 PM
Disappointing. I was hoping for that Justin Bieber girl as Eponine.
Todd Bridges To Replace John Larroquette in H2$  Oct 31 2011, 10:39:18 PM
No way! I read that and totally thought you were talking about Jeff Bridges for a sec.
Opera Glasses or Binoculars  Oct 12 2011, 09:27:35 PM
I don't see why not...
Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread  Oct 9 2011, 02:49:54 PM
"I actually found a clip of Donna Marie Asbury and Melissa Rae Mahon as "Roxie" and "Velma". They're fabulous!"

Care to offer a hint as to where you found it?

Sutton Foster cast in new ABC Family Pilot, BUNHEADS  Sep 28 2011, 10:42:22 PM
I would definitely watch this if Sutton was on it. And by the way, I actually think that Switched at Birth is a quality show that gives me hope for Bunheads.
What did you get at the 2011 Broadway Flea Market?  Sep 25 2011, 10:56:34 PM
I got to serenade the autograph table.
Lovely Bianca Marroquin Sings Medley of 3  Sep 24 2011, 11:01:56 PM
I thought she was perfection as Roxie. Here she is as Rosie in Bye Bye Birdie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iC1GTNn3h4&feature=related
who the hell is Nick Jonas?  Sep 9 2011, 11:12:28 PM
"Nick Jonas is a former child Broadway actor who hit it big with his brothers on Nickelodeon."
If we want to get technical, it was Disney Channel. The Jonas Brothers are connected to the mouse.

How Is Kara DioGuardi Doing As  Sep 9 2011, 06:27:34 PM
It was a little too Christina Aguilera for my taste. Very oversung and too many pop star gestures. Not the worst rendition I've heard of the music, though.
Lea Michele: I was told I wasn't pretty enough to be famous  Aug 6 2011, 09:16:49 AM
"She looks like about 90% of the women in the New York/New Jersey area"

That's racist.

LEA MICHELE  Aug 3 2011, 11:22:40 PM
LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICHELE LEA MICH
Name the musical from the clip  Jul 8 2011, 06:44:52 PM
I got 24. There was a lot of 'I know the song, but what show is it from?'
Broadway tune suggestions for Broadway Revue  Jun 23 2011, 12:32:21 PM
The songs would depend on the story you want to tell. Some production numbers could include "Broadway Baby", "Give My Regards to Broadway," or "Lullaby of Broadway" as general Broadway numbers. An interesting concept may be to choose a specific era or composer that you would like to work around. For example, I am doing a revue now that is made up of George M. Cohan songs.
Full Disclosure: Shows that have made you cry  Mar 21 2011, 09:22:32 PM
I never cry at shows, (or movies or books or TV) but I came very close at In the Heights and Next to Normal, the first more than the latter. This is likely because there were moments in each show that were so relatable.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You