News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Unmasked05

Unmasked05 Profile Photo
Member Name: Unmasked05
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Shows I've Seen:

BROADWAY:

2003: WICKED, The Phantomof The Opera, Hairspray, Little Shop of Horrors

2007:

Regional/ Community:

Me and My Girl, Jekyll and Hyde, Best Little Whorehouse In Texas, Carousel, Bye Bye Birdie, HAIR, Joseph And The Amazing Techincolor Dreamcoat, The King and I, 42nd Street, CATS, Mousetrap, The Altruist, The Normal Heart, Iphigenia and Other Daughters, Macbeth,Cinderella,Pippin,Tick..Tick..Boom, Camelot, The Altruist

National Tours:

AIDA, Les Miserables, The Phantom of The Opera, Oklahoma, Grease, RENT, Hairspray, The Lion King, Starlight Express, The Wiz,Thoroughly Modern Millie,The Producers, 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

Show I've Been In:

Bye Bye Birdie, My Fair Lady, The Music Man, Hello,Dolly!, Gilligan's Island The Musical, Peter Pan, Dames at Sea, The Phantom of The Opry(Reading), X-ING, SIDE SHOW, The Last of The Red Hot Lovers, Sweet Bird of Youth.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Unsung: Jennifer Holliday  Nov 28 2015, 12:09:49 AM

http://tvone.tv/25563/unsung-full-episode-jennifer-holliday/

Why Doesn't Broadway Sell Ice Cream at Intermission  Aug 10 2015, 09:21:13 AM

Everyone....some shows here DO sell Ice Cream!!! KINKY BOOTS does and they sell Ice Cream Sandwiches too!! I got one and to be honest it did MAKE my theatre going experience pretty awesome. I think more shows should jump on it.

KINGS Theatre (Brooklyn)  Jun 11 2015, 05:11:14 PM

So with the the National Tour of Annie stopping in this month. Will this Theatre host anymore National Tour productions for us New Yorkers? Seems like a cool idea.

Jessica Simpson  May 31 2013, 01:15:24 PM
Are you all REALLY critiquing someones high school performance from maybe 13+ years ago? This is the kind of time you've got on your hands? #GetYOURLife
Anyone else want a revival of THE WIZ?  Mar 4 2013, 01:30:18 PM
I would love to see a faithful revival of this show..PERIOD!!! The problem with this show is people try to "update" the show, but they need to leave it the way it is, but add the orchestrations that Quincy Jones did for the movie. I still listen to both recording of The Wiz and there is no doubt in my mind that if you add Quincy orchestrations to the Broadway production of that show it would be one of the most magical evenings in theatre.

I saw the 1997 Tour of this show and it was pret

And the new Elphaba is: Willemijn Verkaik  Dec 17 2012, 08:47:27 PM
But will she REALLY though...what if Willemijn gets extended which would be exciting!!! Or what if they bring over Rachel Tucker or Louise Dearman. Wicked has built up such a fan base that people from all over would give a lot to do the show on Broadway...I'm REALLY surprised they haven't tried bringing other international Elphaba's over here for short runs and vice versa. I meaaannn if Lindsey does take over I WILL STILLLLL BE UBBER EXCITED!!!!
Dear God, They Wanted Lea Michele For EVITA  Dec 15 2012, 10:29:57 PM
I actually enjoyed the show and I saw the Hal Prince version on tour awhile back and I still enjoyed this show too. I'm sorry to see it going just because they are losing its mega starts but what about other actresses on broadway....or what about Anneliese van der Pol from "That's So Raven?" I really think she could play Eva Peron and be AMAZING in it!
The Phantom of The Opera UK Tour  Nov 11 2012, 11:48:10 AM
Has anyone seen this new production of "Phantom" it looks phantastic!!!! Will it tour the U.S. like the 25th Anniversary Tour of Les Miz is doing?
Revivals we want on Bway!!!  Sep 22 2012, 10:22:16 PM
THE WIZ
The Woman in White (I know, I KNOW, but that music was really good!!!)
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Hello, Dolly!
PARADE
Once on This Island
Urinetown
Pippin
DREAMGIRLS (with a combination of Michael Bennet and Fatima Robinson's choreography)

Ramin Karimloo is coming to town!!!  Sep 13 2012, 12:46:29 PM
I DID!!!!! I was too thrilled....I CANNOT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wicked at TKTS today?  Sep 13 2012, 02:41:06 AM
I saw Wicked last wednesday and that show wasn't sold out at ALL!!!!! We sat in the lower level and we moved up 7 rows...NO LIE! It was THAT empty. If they weren't at the tots..they need to be. Jackie Burns and Chandra were GREAT, but it did feel as if the ensemble might have been pacing through the show that night.
Ramin Karimloo is coming to town!!!  Sep 13 2012, 02:34:32 AM
Who's going!?!?! I saw them put his name on the marquee at B.B. Kings's after the Pentatonix concert and went in and got a ticket to see him tomorrow!!!!
Moving to New York in August  Jul 26 2012, 11:57:18 AM
I'm moving to New York the first full week of August. What should I really see once I arrive? I'm taking suggestions and I'm open to all shows. Having a really hard time trying to decide what I should see.
Patte LaBelle as Mama Rose  Jun 18 2012, 10:17:53 AM
GO!!!!!
The Woman in White  Nov 25 2011, 08:58:49 PM
Bill Kenwright was or is the guy who produced the current Jekyll and Hyde UK tour right?.....PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO !!!!
The Woman in White  Nov 25 2011, 07:43:12 PM
Has there been any regional theatre productions of this show? Or are the rights even released yet?
Saycon or Dan'yelle  Nov 14 2011, 03:55:02 PM
Does anyone know is Saycon will ever go back to Wicked as Elphaba whether is on Broadway or Nat. Tour? Or if she's ever been approached about it. The same for Dan'yelle Williamson. Lucky enough to catch both of there performances as Elphaba was COMPLETELY taken away by their performances.
DREAMGIRLS going back on tour?  Sep 21 2011, 03:04:33 PM
Big League Productions has put on there page for booking.
Will Willemijn Verkaik as Elphaba on Broadway  Aug 31 2011, 08:05:59 PM
Does anyone think that Ms. Verkaik will play Elphaba here in the U.S.?
My thought on THE BOOK OF MORMON cast recording!  Jun 1 2011, 06:14:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mxgeZbVSCA
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You