News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cbreining2

Member Name: cbreining2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How do I get FESTEN TICKETS?
 Feb 22 2006, 12:01:26 PM
It's on Telecharge now, I just looked at it.
re: Frank Wildhorn: A Discussion
 Nov 15 2005, 10:18:51 AM
I've been a Wildhorn fan since the first time I saw Pimpernel in a local theater - I didn't even know about him before that. I saw Waiting for the Moon twice & it is awesome. also saw Dracula, which totally sucked, especially the way they ended the story. also saw his Evening with Frank Wildhorn, with Rob Evan, etc., and THAT was awesome. Just like when you go to one of those "evening with ALW" concerts, it always amazes me that one person can write so many kinds of music. Is everything he does
re: Songs that make you openly weep...
 Nov 8 2005, 01:29:53 PM
"Once Before I Go" - Boy from Oz

& at the end of Phantom (Hugh) when Christine comes back to give him the ring & he's singing quietly "Christine I love you..." - OMG, that part kills me every time.

re: Woman in White tix?
 Oct 26 2005, 08:59:10 AM
I totally agree about ALW's range of composition -- I saw "The Lesser Known Songs of ALW" at Joe's Pub back in February & came out of there convinced the guy can do ANYTHING. No opinion or review could possibly stop me from seeing a new ALW show! (Please, I even saw Dracula because I love Frank Wildhorn - once I'm a fan, I'm a fan for life, I guess.)
Sherie Rene in movie?
 Oct 25 2005, 04:28:44 PM
I saw the trailer for that new movie with Uma Thurman & Meryl Streep (forget the name of it) -- there's a quick shot of a saleswoman in a department store talking to Streep & someone else. It looked just like Sherie Rene Scott. Does anyone know if it's her?
re: Woman in White tix?
 Oct 25 2005, 04:12:01 PM
Thanks for all the responses about discounts -- I got FRONT ROW seats for Nov. 30th matinee for $70 each. Sweet!! my son will have a great 14th birthday.
re: Its impossible for some people to pick only one, including me.
 Oct 25 2005, 04:04:38 PM
Someone said exactly what I was going to say:

"-In Phantom when the Phantom says, "It's over now the music of the night!" That part literally gives me chills when done correctly."

Plus, from Scarlet Pimpernel, "Falcon in the Dive" (I think that's the title).

re: A Broadway Time Machine...
 Oct 24 2005, 03:20:53 PM
Patronus, I saw the OBC of Chicago and you are absolutely right -- perfection indeed. One of the 2 or 3 best days of my life!!!
re: A Broadway Time Machine...
 Oct 24 2005, 03:18:47 PM
I called my Mom & asked for her answer to this, since she can go back a lot further than I can...she said she would want to see something she already saw -- South Pacific with Ezio Pinza.
Woman in White tix?
 Oct 20 2005, 11:02:58 AM
Does anyone know of any discounts yet for Woman in White? I only found 1 so far & it's only $20 off (so the tix are $80 each). I want to take my son for his birthday (not like I want to see it myself or anything...haha). Any leads would be appreciated! (but please no lectures on why I shouldn't go see ALW shows)
re: RENT commercial
 Oct 20 2005, 11:00:47 AM
They showed is last night on NBC during "Law & Order" -- very cool! can't WAIT to see the movie.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You