News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ImpossiblePrincess

Member Name: ImpossiblePrincess
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

It Shoulda Been You Rush
 May 15 2015, 04:04:26 AM

Yup. We got box seats too. View was fine, just restricted stage left for us. However there was a nice little surprise at the beginning of the show if you sit in that box. Hahaha. 

Something Rotten from the Balcony
 May 14 2015, 08:04:53 PM

View is fine from the balcony, just avoid the off centre aisle seats because that high bar in the front is a pain in the butt.  It blocked more than half the stage for me when I was in Row B so I moved to the back row (only row that was empty) at the intermission and it wasn't as much of an issue.

THE VISIT Rush
 May 13 2015, 06:09:08 AM

Like others have said, we we invited to move to the front of the balcony by the ushers just before the show started. Don't know about moving in the Orch if you have rush seats though. 

Something Rotten and finding neverland stage doors
 May 11 2015, 05:57:33 PM

I saw Something Rotten a couple of Sundays ago and all the cast came out and signed. The SD was pretty busy but nothing too crazy and im pretty sure everyone got their stuff signed. 

Struggling...
 May 5 2015, 10:30:05 AM

Ahhhhh gotcha. Thanks. 

Struggling...
 May 5 2015, 06:34:00 AM

Is there not only a 3pm show on a Sunday? Or is that changing?  I saw it on a Sunday and Chita was on and was also a delight to all the people waiting to see her afterwards. Go see The Visit over Aladdin for sure!!!

Has anyone ever tried asking for a different rush seat?
 May 3 2015, 07:48:35 PM

I always politely ask for an aisle seat when I rush and the BO staff have always been happy to make that happen. 

THE VISIT Reviews
 May 2 2015, 09:49:57 AM

I saw this on Sunday and the balcony was deserted.  Our seats were in the back row and minutes before the show started the usher said we could move anywhere we wanted.  We moved to the second row and had a great view.  I hope this was just because it was a Sunday matinee and it's not normally this quiet.

It's Only a Play Stage Door ... Recent?
 May 2 2015, 09:31:59 AM

I saw this last Friday night, all the cast came out the SD except Katie.  She was the only one I actually wanted to meet, so was kinda bummed. Nathan didn't sign, he just went straight to his car.  The others all signed and most of them were happy to speak to the crowd, TR Knight was particularly charming and asked everyone's name so he could personalise their Playbills.  Also, Stockard was out, and Isobel Keating was on for her.  She was also very friendly at the SD and s

St. James Seating Question
 May 2 2015, 09:18:31 AM

I sat in Row B of the Mezz on the aisle seat left of the centre and the railing is a pain in ass.  I spent the whole first act moving my head up and down to try to see round it, but I'm only 5'4 so maybe if you were taller it wouldn't be an issue.  Thankfully, a lovely usher moved me during the intermission.

Something Rotten Ushers and House Manager
 May 2 2015, 09:10:15 AM

What a great story, glad you enjoyed the show.  I just wanted to add my experience with the St James ushers too.  I saw the show on Sunday night and the view from my seat was obstructed by the bar at the front of the mezz.  It was driving me nuts, so I asked the usher if there was anywhere I could move to (I was happy to move further back if it meant I didn't have to keep moving my head round the bar to see) and she offered me a centre aisle seat further back and a booster cush

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread
 Nov 11 2014, 10:06:39 AM
Yeah I tried the 'preview all' link. But thank you. Thanks jacobsnchz14. At least I now know I'm not going insane. Sad I never got to hear it though.
 Nov 11 2014, 09:49:57 AM
Thanks everyone for trying to help. I have single clicked, double clicked, right clicked and left clicked all over the place but nothing plays. ??
 Nov 11 2014, 09:24:32 AM
I have tried 3 different computers and I can get these previews to play on any of them. Arghhh!
 Nov 11 2014, 07:57:03 AM
I am on the link to the Into the Woods page on iTunes, but when I move the mouse over each song it won't give me the choice to listen to them. The are not highlighting or anything. :/
 Nov 11 2014, 07:43:56 AM
I have NO clue what i'm doing wrong, I'm IN the blooming UK and yet it won't let me listen to the preview. WTF!? I would LOVE to hear Joanna Riding singing Cinderella at the Grave, does anyone know if it's been posted anywhere else online, or can help me figure out when iTunes UK won't let me play the previews?

Times Square Visitor Center Gone
 Aug 16 2014, 02:02:16 PM
Oh no. This was the only place I could find free wifi in Times Sq.

Kinky Boots Lottery
 Dec 28 2013, 02:12:36 PM
I did the lotto in late November on a Saturday night and a Tuesday night. On both nights there were around 100 people there but they called out way more tickets than the originally said they would. The just kept coming back and telling us the box office had released more seats for lotto. On the Saturday night I think they called about 35 names and on the Tuesday night they called about 45, there was hardly anyone who didn't win that night. I was called near the end and scored AMAZING seats w
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You