News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Purposelessness08

Purposelessness08 Profile Photo
Member Name: Purposelessness08
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: My Rent Movie Review - SPOILERS WITHIN
 Nov 2 2005, 05:56:04 PM
how did you see it so early? and also what is the first day someone can see the movie in new york city or in rhode island? i have been searching for a while now and i thought it was the 11 but ive also heard the 23 so please let me know when i can see this amazing movie!
spamalot tracks
 Mar 2 2005, 01:55:21 AM
so i saw the show in chicago and now i need to do a review on it but i left my playbill at home and cant think of the names of any of the songs they did, if anyone can help me with this that would be great!!!
desperate!!!
 Nov 6 2004, 12:15:27 AM
ok so i know this isnt really relevent to broadway but maybe you guys will know. im looking for rufus wainwright's central park concert setlist from july 13. if ANYBODY can help me out with that i would be ever so grateful!!!! thanks guys!
re: Latest Brooklyn! Review
 Oct 27 2004, 12:16:48 PM
YIKES!
re: Encounter Mishaps?
 Oct 22 2004, 01:50:11 AM
well after seeing tick tick boom two summers ago, i had not been a huge theatre buff before seeing it, my friends saw that jonathan larson's parents were in the lobby. i went up and talked with them a little bit. we finalls left the SHUBERT and i asked, "So where was jonathan?" my friends all slapped me cause they thought that his parents had heard me. i felt so stupid, i know from now on not to ask if big theatre writers are there if theyre dead!
re: Broadway actors who you wish had solo albums
 Oct 3 2004, 10:37:03 PM
john tartaglia and norbert Leo Butz, if he doesnt have one already. maybe hunter foster too!
re: Cast Recordings you listen to just about everyday
 Oct 2 2004, 05:24:50 PM
oh there are many. RENT, Wicked, Bare, The Last Five Years, Songs For A New World, Tick Tick Boom, Avenue Q, i love them all. at least once a day i listen to them all. its crazy. must listen....
re: BARE is off!
 Oct 1 2004, 03:26:55 AM
gah, i read that there might be another delay last nite on this board so i expected something but not this drastic. my best friend and i had plans to see it since the summer and those plans have now been shot. i am so obsessed with this show and hope it will be back on stage as soon as possible. its so good not to. backers world wide, come back this show and put it back on stage, PLEASE!!!!!!! ::tear::
LSoH schedule
 Sep 30 2004, 03:41:30 AM
does anyone know where to find the schedule for the Little Shop tour?
wicked tix for weekend of oct 15 2004
 Sep 28 2004, 02:39:55 AM
does anyone know or have tickets for wicked the weekend of october 15 2004 because i will be in new york then and only then and am in love with it but havent been able to see/afford it. if anyone knows, please let me know. thanks!!!
re: Rent The Tour
 Sep 27 2004, 03:03:37 AM
I would die if I were ever a part of the RENT cast, no matter how old it gets and how many casts there are, I would still love to be a part of something so special and life-altering. RENT is one of my favorite musicals and hope that this tour lives up to how good it is and always will be.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You