News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elphaba3

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Member Name: Elphaba3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Once rush
 Jun 20 2013, 01:16:11 PM
Has anyone rushed lately? How has it been? Thanks!!
War Horse Rush
 Feb 29 2012, 02:55:03 PM
I searched to try to find a past thread but couldn't find one. What has the War Horse rush been like recently/how early would you suggest getting there? Thanks!
Nick Jonas How to Succeed Rush
 Feb 29 2012, 02:52:52 PM
What time does the box office open? thanks!
Book of Mormon SRO and Lottery
 Feb 29 2012, 02:50:42 PM
Thanks! And when you say 4 you mean 4PM like before a 7PM show or 8PM show?
Has Sutton started coming out of the stage door yet?
 Feb 29 2012, 02:49:35 PM
Haha I was vague, no leaving the show.
Death of a Salesman Rush
 Feb 29 2012, 02:48:30 PM
What time does the box office open on Saturday? And how early would you suggest getting there? Thanks!
Book of Mormon SRO and Lottery
 Feb 29 2012, 02:30:22 PM
How has the line been recently? I'm coming this weekend and was wondering when I should get there/how long I should wait. Thanks!
Has Sutton started coming out of the stage door yet?
 Feb 29 2012, 02:27:32 PM
When is she leaving?
NYMF 2010
 Sep 26 2010, 11:53:20 PM
TESS all the way. I'm friends with the girl who helped write it and plays Tess and got to see the workshop they did this summer and was absolutely blown away! I would definitely suggest going to see it. The music is absolutely phenomenal.
In the Heights lotto loser tickets?
 Sep 11 2010, 02:15:34 AM
hey! sorry if this is a repeat which I sure it is but I'm too lazy to search through all the old threads....

Does anyone know if In the Heights has lotto loser tickets? I know a lot of shows that do it now and wasn't sure if In the Heights was one of them. Thanks!!

American Idiot Lottery (First Time Ever - Need Advice)
 Jul 12 2010, 05:45:29 PM
yeah i won a couple of weeks ago and sat in the front row! me being short however, got a booster seat so i could actually see above the stage... heh. but front row wasn't too bad as long as you don't mind getting drenched in spit and sweat as others have said. i was basically covered in john gallagher jr by the end. haha but i did get a pick!
Everday Rapture Merchandise Question
 Jul 1 2010, 08:14:40 PM
I just saw the show on 6/24 and I bought myself a shirt! So I don't see why they wouldn't be selling merchandise at the last show.
La Cage or Next Fall?
 Jun 19 2010, 03:20:18 PM
So my friends and I are trying to decide between seeing La Cage or Next Fall. Any opinions? Thanks in advance!
re: HAIR Lotto?
 Jun 19 2010, 02:32:11 PM
Anyone know how the hair lotto has been recently? thanks!
La Cage Rush
 Jun 19 2010, 01:39:25 PM
bumping this because I also would like to know.

And also, for those who have seen the show, is it better to just buy the balcony seats that are also 36.50? even if they are the side seats in the balcony?

Current Rush/Lottery Status
 Jun 19 2010, 12:37:21 PM
Has anyone been to the la cage rush lately? My friends and I are planning on going for this wednesday's matinée.

Also, what exactly is the deal with the addam's family rush? Some people have said that it's only tuesday, wednesday, thursday and other's say that's not true. Anyone know what it is exactly? Thanks so much!

Promises Promises CD signing
 Jun 17 2010, 12:25:18 PM
Thanks! and one more question, I've never been to a cd signing before and since this is a pretty big show, should I get there early? and if so, how early would you suggest?
Promises/Addams Family rush
 Jun 17 2010, 12:36:14 AM
So I'm going to New York next week and would like to see both of these shows. Anyone been lately and know how early I should get to the theatres? Thanks in advance!
Promises Promises CD signing
 Jun 14 2010, 04:49:37 PM
This is probably a stupid question and so I'm sorry in advance. But which barnes and noble is the CD signing taking place at? Thanks!
student rush/lotto next week?
 Jun 14 2010, 03:42:00 PM
instead of starting a new thread i'm just gonna post on here.

I'm going next week and was wondering how crowded the next to normal lotto has been? and also about promises promises, the rush tickets are cheaper right? That's what I'm going for, the cheapest tickets.

And also, how's the addam's family and american idiot rush been? Thanks in advance!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You