News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ARIELT

Member Name: ARIELT
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wicked this afternoon----Katie and Teal out
 Feb 21 2011, 11:17:09 PM
Whatever happened to Helene Yorke?
KING AND I Revival a possibility
 Feb 16 2011, 09:54:39 PM
Isn't it a little too soon for another revival of this show?
re: RAGTIME to Close on Sunday January 3, 2010
 Dec 28 2009, 08:39:20 PM
Great talent but I'm not surprised.
re: Bitch about the 2009 Tony nominations here !
 May 5 2009, 09:46:14 AM
MelissaF that response was SUPERIOR!!!!!! I agree...the farting must have gone over all too well...LMAO!!!!!...and I didn't even see the show.
re: Minorities and the Theatre: A Discussion
 Apr 16 2009, 02:29:58 AM
Why, Lizzie??? Don't you???
 Apr 15 2009, 09:16:39 PM
"I've always been intrigued by why minorities - and yes this is totally generalizing - only go to shows that represent their distinct race."

Talk about an overgeneralization...MY GOSH!!!! Get a clue...look around you...there are plenty of minorities that see shows that are not all Black or all Latino...you're really being ridiculously inane...and if you're really so concerned about multicultural and multiethnic audiences, you might want to start writing some of your producers, director

Apr 11 2009, 03:12:52 PM
RentBoy86 go back to school and get an education. You are just outright dumb!!!!!! Plenty of blacks and mixed (African-American/Caucasians) and other minorities see all-white, Non-Traditionally cast or just generally mixed shows on Broadway. I am living proof!!!!! You are just dumb!!!! What an insult!!!! Get a clue!!!! It's unfortunate that shows are not cast Non-Traditionally more often and an even greater shame that directors, creators, and producers choose NOT to keep cast members who they
re: Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?
 Apr 6 2009, 10:20:31 PM
Here's my quote of the week: "Who really cares?"
re: 'Passion' Questions
 Apr 6 2009, 10:19:17 PM
Buy it!!...the voices are good (Marin Mazzie and Jere Shea in particular)...the opening number is great, the finale is great and there are some really profound lyrics in the show...although it's all a little obsessive in a few too many ways.

I've seen the show three times...twice on Broadway...once at a local theatre...and I haven't been bored yet...then again, who could be bored listening to Sondheim...

re: has a TV show ever been turned into a Broadway show (musical or play)?
 Apr 6 2009, 10:12:38 PM
I love this topic!!!!! How about ALIAS, The Bionic Woman (The old one) and Eight Is Enough? If I think of some more...I'll write.
How Fun!!!
 Apr 3 2009, 09:56:56 PM
I just wanted to say that I love Seth's "30 Deconstructions in 30 days"...how hilarious and totally entertaining. Can't wait for the next one...
Does anyone know...???
 Feb 23 2009, 08:54:36 PM
Does anyone know how long the current cast of The Little Mermaid will be on Broadway and when the first touring company will head out to the West Coast???
re: Ellen Greene
 Dec 30 2008, 03:31:32 PM
I saw her in a production at A.C.T. in San Francisco a few years ago...She was tremendous.
re: North Shore Music Theatre in danger of closing
 Dec 30 2008, 03:18:13 PM
This is too bad. I performed here several years ago.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You