News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Michael9

Member Name: Michael9
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Parade rush?
 May 3 2023, 07:50:28 PM

Anyone have any recent experiences of the Parade rush please? Couldn’t find anything posted thus far. 

Sarah Silverman's THE BEDWETTER musical at Atlantic Theater Company - Previews
 May 21 2022, 07:50:23 PM

EDSOSLO858 said: "TaffyDavenport said: "According to the website, it's still the 23rd, and, no, she's hasn't played a performance yet, so it's a very unusual situation."

She has played a performance, and my friend was lucky enough to see her.
"

Yep. She was on 11th May evening performance at least I was there and she was excellent - had no idea it was one of her first / first performances.  

MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES
 Nov 27 2019, 09:49:36 AM
Decided to take a chance yesterday.

Arrived at box office at 2ish. They’d not started selling SRO yet. 4 people in line each wanting 2 each.

7 spots available. They sold then at 2.30ish. As there was only 7, guy number 4 in the queue passed on the single and I grabbed it.

Even though 2 were supposedly taken by the company, nobody ended up standing in them.

THREE TALL WOMEN (2018) Previews
 Mar 28 2018, 04:20:16 AM

ashdiahen said: "Do you know where the rush seats are located?"

I was given Row N centre orch for rush last Saturday matinee - I was the first to buy for the matinee and only bought a single - the people behind me were given partial view.  

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 28 2018, 04:11:29 AM

MusicAndPassion said: "Where have Angels in America seats been? I just got two tickets for next Wednesday's performance and I'm curious to see where they can be."

I ended up with Row J side orch last week - amazing seat and not restricted at all.  

MY FAIR LADY (2018) Previews
 Mar 24 2018, 05:03:06 PM
Does anyone have any stage door experiences to report back on? Curious as to whether Lauren signs or not.
Idina Menzel on UK X Factor
 Dec 2 2014, 06:17:15 PM
The Glee Cast did a pre-record when they did X Factor but usually it's live.
Next Hedwig?
 Sep 13 2014, 06:18:02 PM
I spoke to JCM on Friday...he said he'd been in talks to do a stint to close the show provided it didn't clash with the film he's doing next year.

Fingers crossed.

La Soiree
 Jan 11 2014, 08:24:47 PM
Ursula Martinez ('magic lady'), along with Jess Love and Le Gateau Chocolat have gone to open the show at the Sydney Opera House.

Sometimes they've had another performer do the red hankerchief act under the guise of Ursula's sister because it's so popular.

Student Identification
 May 31 2012, 07:46:14 AM
Apologies to bump such an old thread.

Does anyone know if box offices accept ISIC (International Student Identity Card) cards as student ID?

Previously I've used my London University ID which worked fine but now I've only got an ISIC to use.

New HAIR tote bags
 Jul 22 2010, 07:38:16 AM
Are these completely sold out now, or anyone know where I could get one??
Swenson & Sheldon Lead Pre-Broadway PRISCILLA in Toronto; Opens Oct. 26
 May 17 2010, 06:26:43 PM
Not really..the character of Marion is on stage for about a minute in the first half. The rest of the first half, Jessica will be doing random ensemble tracks.

In the second half towards the end she's in a bit more, and sings a bit of Boogie Wonderland.

Student rush-international student ID
 Apr 9 2010, 07:48:21 AM
When in NYC the past week I used my Imperial College London student ID with no problems at all.
Who's seeing the first preview of La Cage tonight?/Reviews
 Apr 8 2010, 09:58:41 AM
Re: Row A of Mezz. I sat there on opening preview and it was a great view - not obstructed in the slightlest. I was in A11, not sure if more central would cut the thrust off, but I doubt it.

The set was pretty much identical to the London set.

Re: Jean Michel's trousers - different to the London ones in colour - but same fit and just as tight. I didn't much rate the person playing him either.

I'm glad nothing seems to have been lost in the transfer - just as w

PROMISES, PROMISES offering $30 student rush tickets
 Apr 3 2010, 12:10:21 AM
Reckon I'd have any luck for tomorrow's matinee? Woman at the box office this afternoon was the epitome of unhelpful.
Sonheim on Sondheim rush
 Apr 2 2010, 12:06:28 AM
Has anyone tried rush tickets for Sondheim on Sondheim? If so, anyone know how many they offer/location/ how busy it's been?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

LA CAGE AUX FOLLES Student Rush
 Apr 2 2010, 12:04:04 AM
When I was buying my tickets for this show, the box office guy mentioned that they were figuring out where to put student rush tix, and he said it'd be rear mezz or balcony.
Show Advice - Miracle Worker or God Of Carnage?
 Apr 2 2010, 12:02:06 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I decided to try the lotto for Miracle Worker and if I didn't win, I'd see God of Carnage - sort of leaving it up to fate.

My name was first called at the lotto so I guess Miracle Worker was meant to be - thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

Anyone know how long the current God of Carnage cast are contracted til? I'll hopefully be back in July and would love it if Lucy Liu were still there.

Show Advice - Miracle Worker or God Of Carnage?
 Mar 31 2010, 11:29:12 PM
I'm in NYC this week on a visit from London.

I already have most of my schedule planned out, but I have room for one more show.

It's currently between God Of Carnage or the Miracle Worker. What would people advise? I'm big fans of Lucy Liu and Abigail Breslin so I'm pretty torn.

Any advice is appreciated!

ALL ABOUT ME Closing 4/4
 Mar 29 2010, 06:59:12 PM
I'm hoping to see this on the Saturday evening show and was intending to try student rush. Do you think that it'll be sold out as it's the penultimate performance?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You