News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mtkid08

Member Name: mtkid08
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Chicagoians...who is seeing the first preview of ADDAMS FAMILY tonight??
 Nov 13 2009, 01:02:41 PM
I have a few friends that were there last night. I don't know specifics but they were all VERY impressed.
re: Next to Normal, an Off Night for the Actors or Me?
 Jun 16 2009, 02:01:46 PM
I saw the show last night and thought everyone was on top of their game. J. Robert Spencer was out so we had Robert Massey on as Dan. He was fine. I was not a fan of his voice. He didn't seem to be able to support all the notes and "spoke sang" a lot, which got kind of irritating (especially since the music is so wonderful).It's not that he didn't give a good performance. It was just not on the same level as the rest of the cast. But he is an understudy and hasn't been doing the show 8 times a w
re: Tony Awards Seat Filler Selection Process - Anyone Familiar With It?
 May 16 2009, 05:41:06 PM
I have been a seat filler for the past 2 years. For the most part, it seemed like they tend to pick people who have some connection to Tonys (i.e. connections to the producers, management, etc.) or people who have been seat filling for a long time.

It's a great time. Last year I got to sit in the same seat the entire show but my first year I was up and down and all over the place and got to sit next to some pretty awesome people (and got to be on tv when someone right by me won).

re: is hair worth the money?
 Mar 30 2009, 09:35:34 PM
Absolutely. If you can afford it, GO SEE IT. I would go back in a heart beat. Too bad I am at school half way across the country. I will definitely be making a trip to see it again when I am home over the summer though. Worth every penny.
re: Let The Sun Shine In! The official HAIR love thread...
 Mar 25 2009, 01:59:51 PM
Does anyone know if there is going to be a cast recording?
re: Let The Sun Shine In! The official HAIR love thread...
 Mar 25 2009, 12:07:20 AM
Just got back home from seeing it.

WOW.

I saw it over the summer in the park and it only got better. It was one of the best shows I have seen in a LONG time.

And just in case anyone was wondering...I heard they had a photo call tonight after the show.

Hair TDF Seats
 Mar 23 2009, 03:11:16 PM
Does anyone know where the TDF seats have been for Hair?
re: Brighton Beach Revival Casting
 Mar 22 2009, 01:03:48 AM
I auditioned today too.

I was told we were going to only be doing the first two sides but then they asked me to do the third also...So who knows.

I wasn't told anything about a callback. We will see!

re: Brighton Beach Revival Casting
 Mar 17 2009, 05:48:17 PM
I just got a call today asking me to come in and audition on Saturday. They didn't mention anything about a prescreening. Should I assume it is a prescreening?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You