News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for janvier_neige

janvier_neige Profile Photo
Member Name: janvier_neige
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Performers that WOULD have won the Best Replacement Tony
 Dec 4 2005, 02:24:16 AM
Susan Egan in "Cabaret."
re: RENT - OBCR Cover or New Movie Poster(?)
 Aug 5 2005, 03:24:23 AM
it's in alphabetical order, from what i can make out. dawson. diggs. martin. menzel. but apparently, anthony, adam, wilson, and tracie aren't really in the movie. it's all a ploy!

re: biggest mistake you've witnessed on stage.
 Aug 5 2005, 03:18:57 AM
i was a principal in "dearly departed," which is a funeral farce, this past fall. it revolves around a very stereotypically southern family, and the four leading ladies have a scene where they hawk the various dishes being served prior to the funeral. each of us had wooden spoons that we would slap against the table in unison. my best friend happened to be playing an eccentric old woman, and earlier in the show, she would beat the receiver of a phone-- very fast and very hard-- with her spoon. o
re: Which Arthur Miller plays would make good musicals?
 Oct 12 2004, 11:09:32 PM
I'd like to see "The Crucible" just for a song to be written to John and Elizabeth's scene at the very end. That scene gets me every time I read the play.
re: if you had to chose...
 Oct 2 2004, 09:21:39 PM
Susan
Norbert
Kristin
Hunter

re: What A Beauty !! Brooke Is Best Belle Yet !!!!
 Oct 2 2004, 03:29:44 AM
I saw "Beauty..." in June during Christy Romano's vacation-- not on purpose, mind you; but I'm not exactly upset that I missed her-- and saw Michelle Malardi as Belle. She was, erm, not so good. I don't know if she had been doing the show all week in Christy's stead and wasn't used to it or if she was having an off night, but she was pretty darn bad. I had already seen the tour, but I was disappointed that my mom's one and only Belle sounded like Marlon Brando.

As for Brooke, I'm not f

re: Wicked- Why the Hatred?
 Oct 2 2004, 03:22:01 AM
I, too, am a "Wicked" fan, and a teenager to boot. I suppose this puts me in the category of rabid Idina Menzel fan and/or "Ave. Q" naysayer and misinformed cretin.

I kid, I kid.

This past June, I did have the pleasure of seeing "Wicked," and I thoroughly enjoyed it. That being said, I'm not afraid to admit that the experience was great for me purely because I saw Kristin Chenoweth and Norbert Leo Butz live. They are both performers that I have enormous respect for, and their

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You