News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for alexwolfe1010

Member Name: alexwolfe1010
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BWW Interview Aaron Simon Gross Directing Gypsy
 Jan 19 2016, 01:39:30 PM

Great interview with Broadway alum Aaron Simon Gross. I remember seeing him in 13 and loving his performance. It's great to see that he's doing so well and exploring many facets of theatre.

I'm going to try to get out to Chicago to see the production of Gypsy -- is anyone else going?

Merrily We Roll Along - Ticket 2/19 2 pm
 Feb 17 2012, 11:16:07 AM
The ticket is still available if anyone wants it!
Merrily We Roll Along - Ticket 2/19 2 pm
 Feb 15 2012, 09:56:51 AM
I have a TDF ticket for the Sunday matinee performance of Merrily that I am looking to sell. Please message me if you're interested in buying the ticket ($40 or best offer). Thanks!
Rent Off Broadway (Rent Revival) Cast album!!!!!
 Jul 28 2011, 07:25:35 PM
I would also love a copy of the recording. Thanks!!
SOUTH PACIFIC seating question
 Jul 19 2010, 05:30:02 PM
I got TDF tickets to South Pacific for yesterday's performance. They were Loge A 510 and 511. The view was good from those seats, but there were some empty seats throughout the theatre, so for the second act, I moved to second row orchestra in the center, and the view was (obviously) much better.
Who is going to N2N tonight?
 Jul 19 2010, 05:01:58 PM
There were two videographers, I think, and they might have been working on the same thing, but at least one of them was part of a group of people who were doing a documentary about stage doors. They interviewed some people and asked about their prior stage door experiences and also asked specifically about Next to Normal and Alice.
re: EDGES--the musical
 May 20 2010, 09:37:46 AM
Could someone PM me a link for the cd??
re: Wishful Drinking rush lately
 Dec 3 2009, 08:28:57 PM
okay thanks :)
Wishful Drinking rush lately
 Dec 2 2009, 08:51:29 PM
I looked for other threads with information but couldn't find any... how has the Wishful Drinking rush been? I'm going in a couple weeks and I was wondering how early I need to get there for the general rush
re: Has anybody rushed Memphis lately? Looking for tips...
 Dec 2 2009, 08:21:13 PM
i rushed this past saturday. the rush seats are front row but i ended up moving up to the mezzanine (it was 1/2 empty) b/c the stage is high up. you'll be fine if you get there 30 minutes before the box office opens
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You