Wishful Drinking rush lately

alexwolfe1010
#1Wishful Drinking rush lately
Posted: 12/2/09 at 8:51pm

I looked for other threads with information but couldn't find any... how has the Wishful Drinking rush been? I'm going in a couple weeks and I was wondering how early I need to get there for the general rush

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#2re: Wishful Drinking rush lately
Posted: 12/2/09 at 10:34pm

I'm sorry I don't know how much help this will be, but I rushed After Miss Julie (another Roundabout show) and asked the box office lady about rush. She explained that whatever remaining rear mezz seats they had they sold as rush or hiptix. I have no idea if this applies to all Roundabout shows, I should've asked. I would recommend just getting to the box office right when it opens (that's the only time they're supposed to sell them anyway).

Someone who has actually done it can give you a better answer, but I don't think you have to get there much earlier than the time it opens. I don't know if it's only the rear mezz seats either, you might luck out and get a better seat. I think that as long as it isn't sold out, you should be fine. Again, I'm sorry this was like no help at all, lol.

alexwolfe1010
#2re: Wishful Drinking rush lately
Posted: 12/3/09 at 8:28pm

okay thanks :)

changinandhow Profile Photo
changinandhow
#3re: Wishful Drinking rush lately
Posted: 12/4/09 at 2:51pm

I got a (rear mezz) rush ticket a few weeks ago about 2 hours before curtain.

Rudy2 Profile Photo
Rudy2
#4re: Wishful Drinking rush lately
Posted: 12/4/09 at 3:25pm

I had a rear mezz ticket for the first preview and was just fine. For some shows it doesn't matter to be close, and this is one of them. Have fun. :)

Feb. 28 - Looped, Feb. 28 - Next to Normal, March 4 - Hair, March 11 - A Little Night Music, March 24 - Time Stands Still, April 6 - La Cage Aux Folles, April 10 - Anyone Can Whistle (City Center), April 10 - Looped, May 9 - Enron, May 15 - A Little Night Music, May 15 - A Behanding In Spokane, May 30 - A Behanding In Spokane, May 30 - A Little Night Music, June 20 - A Little Night Music, June 23 - Red, June 23 - Sondheim on Sondheim, July 13 - A Little Night Music, July 18 - The Grand Manner (Lincoln Center)

hpeabody930
#5re: Wishful Drinking rush lately
Posted: 12/4/09 at 3:41pm

I got a hiptix ticket about an hour before the show for $11.50 last week. Not sure if that addresses your question in the slightest. hahaha

Videos