News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for littlepaperstars

Member Name: littlepaperstars
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Chicago Alternate
 Oct 31 2017, 08:22:37 PM

Many thanks guys, I ended up calling ticketmaster and they were able to switch my tickets to Saturday so I can catch Miguel! Really looking forward to seeing his take on Ham.

Hamilton Chicago Alternate
 Oct 31 2017, 01:14:52 PM

Does anyone know when the alternate hamilton (Joseph Morales) goes on in Chicago? I have tickets for a Sunday night performance, but I'm a big American Idiot fan, and hoping to catch Miguel Cervantes if possible. 

Flea Market Tickets
 Sep 22 2014, 04:24:26 PM
oops double post

Flea Market Tickets
 Sep 22 2014, 04:19:00 PM
If anyone is interested, I have perfect crime tickets for Oct 4th Mat, as well as tickets for vanya, sonia, masha and spike at papermill (date variable, call to book). I'd love to trade both of these tickets together for tickets to a bway show. Pm if interested.

What did you get at the 2011 Broadway Flea Market?
 Sep 26 2011, 02:24:49 PM
I really wanted some BBAJ merch but literally found nothing - if anyone is willing to trade/sell me something, please message me!

I spent more than I intended but it's a great cause so I can't really complain, plus nothing I bought was over $10 and most things were under $5

H2$ Prop Notebook
Without You Shirt
Spamalot Stuffed Killer Bunny
Lysistrata Jones Pom Pom
Priscilla Mini Cup with Ping Pong Balls
Spamalot Stress Ball Cow (gift)
B

90 minute shows?
 Jun 9 2011, 04:34:40 PM
Can anyone recommend a 90 minute show currently running with Saturday matinees? Next Saturday, my friend and I are seeing Now. Here. This. at 5pm, and we're hoping to make it a three show day by seeing something at 2 and something at 8. Any suggestions? We don't really care if it's Bway or Off, as long as they have some sort of cheap ticket option (be it tdf, rush, whatever)
THE HOUSE OF BLUE LEAVES Reviews
 Apr 26 2011, 03:03:01 AM
I really enjoyed Leigh and disliked Falco (though I'm generally not her biggest fan...) and I liked him but I expected the pans for Stiller...

Too bad, it's a gorgeous set and I loved the material.

Most Depressing theatre photos ever
 Apr 7 2011, 07:28:50 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/75-abandoned-theaters-from-around-the-usa

A series of photos of 75 abandoned theaters in the US. So incredibly depressing for a theater fan to see. Some of them are so fantastic, even now that they're abandoned. They could be truly amazing with a little restorative love...

Is anyone seeing VERA STARK tonight?
 Apr 7 2011, 04:23:51 AM
Saw it last night and loved it. The second act was a bit redundant/long but I think that will improve with time. SJB and Karen Olivo are fantastic in their parts. SJB has great comedic timing, which I didn't expect because I had my doubts about her comedy chops from previous roles. Olivo's character was really unexpected for her and she nailed it.

Also for anyone curious, my TDF seat was row L on the left (not that there's really a bad seat in 2nd stage).

The House of Blue Leaves- 1st preview
 Apr 6 2011, 02:27:26 AM
I saw the show tonight. I went in not knowing anything about the show, so I really had no expectations. (The previous productions occurred before I was born/before I started becoming a serious theatergoer so I have no frame of reference) but I really enjoyed the show.

I loved Jennifer Jason Leigh as Bunny, though in hindsight I'm not sure if that's just because of the role, not the actress. Ben Stiller surprised me - I went in expecting his usual schtick, but I really enjoyed him. The

Have you seen a show in every Broadway house?
 Apr 4 2011, 07:41:26 PM
I haven't been to the:

Ambassador
Samuel J. Friedman
Minskoff

I have no interest in seeing Chicago nor the Lion King again (saw them both on tour) and as of yet there hasn't been an MTC show I've wanted to see (except Times Stands Still, which I saw at the Cort.)

Papering Services?
 Apr 2 2011, 04:21:45 AM
No bank on gold club, they just charge the CC associated with the account.

I've been pretty happy with gold club so far. Good variety of shows, some random and frankly, bizarre shows, but on the whole some good stuff too. Because it's all papering stuff though, don't expect hits, but that really goes without saying.

I hear things go fast on play by play, but I'm also thinking of joining theater extras.

The House of Blue Leaves — whats the buzz?
 Apr 2 2011, 04:03:10 AM
Just impulsively snagged a TDF ticket for this!! I'm going in not knowing anything about it, so I'm very glad to hear the raves for the source material!
Anyone Have An Extra Ticket?
 Apr 2 2011, 03:59:53 AM
Wow. I've never encountered these people and I hope I never do. haven't they heard of play by play? jeez.
BCEFA CareTIX
 Mar 23 2011, 04:35:53 AM
That Championship Season was collecting when I went last week. They had signed playbills and windowcards plus a basketball they used in rehearsal.
TDF question
 Mar 18 2011, 06:52:03 PM
Thanks! I just got it a few months ago and I'm really loving it - especially the new off-off for $9 tickets!
TDF question
 Mar 18 2011, 05:44:55 PM
I have a random TDF question but I can't seem to find the answer on their website: If I sign up for automatic renewal for TDF, will I need to verify my eligibility again? (i.e. send in a copy of my work id?)
Discount tickets Spiderman and Kushner's new play
 Mar 14 2011, 04:17:39 AM
iHo, like all productions at the Public, has advanced student rush, $25 cash only.

I bought one for a few weeks from now, doesn't seem like they'd be hard to get, but I have heard the first two weeks are sold out (for student tix, at least)..if you're not a student, I'm not sure what other discounts they might have.

And I know Spidey has rush, and it's been on goldstar often.

Book of Morman---First Preview
 Feb 25 2011, 03:25:51 PM
Re: the N jokes. At dress rehearsal we had neosporin and nagasaki. Hilarious.

And the sets vary, but the primary one is set in Uganda, so it's a bunch of shacks and wooden plank looking things...sort of worn down and very tribal. I thought the sets were a definite highlight (I'm bored of projections, so I found it refreshing that they didn't use them.)

Free ticket for a show this weekend?
 Feb 25 2011, 03:20:05 PM
try studentrush.org, they offer comps with a $5 reservation fee. It's usually off-broadway but hey, $5 is still cheap. And it's open to everyone, not just students. I've seen some great stuff through them.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You